dLife Show 214
Highlights: Leading doctors debate different paths to better blood sugar control; dLife’s first community exercise class for people with diabetes; and a comfort food classic in the dLife kitchen.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Bernstein.
dLifeTV Web Extras
- Learn how to lower your A1C.
- Fear needles? Learn more about them.
- Find out the insulin myths and misconceptions.
- What’s Your Staying Safe dIQ?
- Diabetes and Exercise
- Find Diabetic Recipes
- Get the recipe for Cheesy Beef Casserole
- Read an excerpt from The Best Life Guide to Managing Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes by Bob Greene; John J. Merendino Jr., M.D.; and Janis Jibrin, M.S.,R.D.
- Get more information organizing an exercise class.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Shrimp Curry Chicken Fajita Pizza Creamy Low-Fat Pasta With Pimientos Cranberry Raisin Chutney Enlitened Kosher -Pearl Onions with Tiny Peas Speedy Black Bean Soup Crudites with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce Eggplant Lasagna Seasoned Alaskan Salmon Chicken with Peach Sauce
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...