Religion and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 211
Highlights: dLife looks at breaking insulin barriers in type 2 treatment with Dr. Steve Edelman. Plus, dLife explains most important number in your diabetes care – the A1C. And, how a pastor’s wife started a movement in faith-based healthcare.
Special Guest: Vivian Berryhill
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
• Lower your A1C.
• Focus on your spiritual side.
• Get the Barbecue Beef Brisket recipe featured on this show.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Pie Family Favorite Chicken Soup Green Beans and Rotelle Salad Fruit Soup Leek Strudels Crispy Party Mix Nechama Cohen's Lowfat Chicken Soup Broccoli Tomato Chicken Cabbage and Mushrooms Jalapeno Tiger-Shrimp Ginger Skewers
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...