Religion and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 211
Highlights: dLife looks at breaking insulin barriers in type 2 treatment with Dr. Steve Edelman. Plus, dLife explains most important number in your diabetes care – the A1C. And, how a pastor’s wife started a movement in faith-based healthcare.
Special Guest: Vivian Berryhill
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
• Lower your A1C.
• Focus on your spiritual side.
• Get the Barbecue Beef Brisket recipe featured on this show.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Traditional Cholent Goa Pork Vindaloo Spicy Beef Casserole Three Bean Salad with Chili-Apricot Dressing Cucumbers and Yogurt Baked Flounder au Gratin Basil Mayo Antipasto Bowl Seafood Wontons Herb-Bran Muffins
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...