Diabetes Did You Know
dLifeTV Show 210
Highlights: dLife shares all of those lesser-known diabetes insights that can make a big difference in improving your health. A “Best of dLife” special.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Need an RD/CDE? Start here!
- Learn how to test in pairs.
- Read When Hospitalized, Insulin is Not Your Enemy
- Learn how diabetes affects your bones.
- Remember your oral care here.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Many people say that depression is a side effect or complication of diabetes. Without discounting the association of the psychological condition with the physical one, I'm not convinced that our high and/or unstable glucose levels are directly responsible for that change in our mental state. My belief is that the unrelenting need for self-care, for following the sort of care schedules that can drive licensed, professional caregivers crazy, is what overwhelms us...