dLifeTv Show 209
Highlights: Actress, comedienne, and “The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd talks candidly about her diabetes life. Plus, Jim Turner examines the wild world of competitive eating.
Special Guest: Sherri Shepherd
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Learn more about Sherri Shepherd
- Read our amputation resources.
- Get the scoop on sugar substitutes, including sugar alcohols.
- Get the keys to decoding your lab report.
- Learn how to work with an RD/CDE.
- Read "Yoga: The Stealth Health Booster."
- Get the Cheesy Spinach Bake recipe featured on this show.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Wild Rice and Apricot Stuffing Balsamic Spiced Lamb Kabobs Buttermilk Rolls Hot Artichoke and Red Pepper Dip Easy Bunny Biscuits Black Beans and Rice Pepper and Tofu Kabobs Summer Salad Banana Split Cake Chocolate Cheesecake with Vanilla Wafers
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...