dLifeTv Show 209
Highlights: Actress, comedienne, and “The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd talks candidly about her diabetes life. Plus, Jim Turner examines the wild world of competitive eating.
Special Guest: Sherri Shepherd
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Learn more about Sherri Shepherd
- Read our amputation resources.
- Get the scoop on sugar substitutes, including sugar alcohols.
- Get the keys to decoding your lab report.
- Learn how to work with an RD/CDE.
- Read "Yoga: The Stealth Health Booster."
- Get the Cheesy Spinach Bake recipe featured on this show.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper-Horseradish Sauce Chicken Lime Soup Red Wine and Rosemary Glazed Sweet Onions Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad Amaretto Dip With Strawberries Cocoa-Almond Meringue Kisses Crunchy Baked Fruit Chicken with Tomatoes and Olives Hoisin Sauce over Pork Tenderloin Spicy Shrimp Packets
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...