dLifeTv Show 209
Highlights: Actress, comedienne, and “The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd talks candidly about her diabetes life. Plus, Jim Turner examines the wild world of competitive eating.
Special Guest: Sherri Shepherd
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Learn more about Sherri Shepherd
- Read our amputation resources.
- Get the scoop on sugar substitutes, including sugar alcohols.
- Get the keys to decoding your lab report.
- Learn how to work with an RD/CDE.
- Read "Yoga: The Stealth Health Booster."
- Get the Cheesy Spinach Bake recipe featured on this show.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Stir-Fry Tomatoes Sautéed Banana Slices with Yogurt Cream Tomatillo Guacamole Asparagus with Warm Vinaigrette Baked Chicken with Vegetables Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Roasted Vegetables With Pork Tenderloin Fresh and Natural Applesauce Corn Casserole Lemon and Garlic Summer Squash
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...