Depression and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 208
Highlights: Why depression often strikes people with diabetes hard, and what you can do about it. Plus, a conversation with sportswriter Michael Wilbon, and mouthwatering low-carb appetizers with Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife Kitchen.
Special Guest: Michael Wilbon
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Understand more about diabetes and depression.
• Get the recipes for Chorizo-Corn Stuffed Mushrooms and Cajun Deviled Eggs.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Stuffed Bell Peppers Lemon Spiced Garlic Greens Artichoke Lasagna Sweet Berry Smoothie Iced Melon Soup with Sherbet Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Custard Lemon Pork Scaloppine Undevilish Eggs Italian Eggplant with Millet & Pepper Stuffing Asaparagus with Cheese Sauce
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...