Depression and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 208
Highlights: Why depression often strikes people with diabetes hard, and what you can do about it. Plus, a conversation with sportswriter Michael Wilbon, and mouthwatering low-carb appetizers with Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife Kitchen.
Special Guest: Michael Wilbon
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Understand more about diabetes and depression.
• Get the recipes for Chorizo-Corn Stuffed Mushrooms and Cajun Deviled Eggs.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tomato Bursts Spicy Veggie Dip Turkey Wrap Asian Rubbed Flank Steak (Gluten Free) Ocean Spray® Light and Fruity Cranberry Salad Posole Chicken and Fruit Pitas Stuffed Zucchini Boats Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Bars Spinach Rice Balls
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...