Depression and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 208
Highlights: Why depression often strikes people with diabetes hard, and what you can do about it. Plus, a conversation with sportswriter Michael Wilbon, and mouthwatering low-carb appetizers with Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife Kitchen.
Special Guest: Michael Wilbon
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Understand more about diabetes and depression.
• Get the recipes for Chorizo-Corn Stuffed Mushrooms and Cajun Deviled Eggs.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Double-Berry Muffins Ginger Papaya Salsa Maple-Mustard Green Beans Saucy Green Beans and Cauliflower Broccoli Tomato Chicken Easy Bake Parmesan Sole Twice Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Ham Bagel Crisps Topped with Olive Cream Cheese Spread Spicy Marinated Mushrooms Mediterranean Burger
It's been a roller coaster week for me - both in terms of stress levels and bloodsugars. I have had some real high points - feeling positive and happy and just generally great - and I've had some moments of pure panic, stress and bad decision making. Although I know that stress is likely causing the ups and downs of my sugars as well, it really is kind of a chicken and egg thing, isn't it? For example, on Sunday I spent the day in a really great place in terms of bloodsugar...