Depression and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 208
Highlights: Why depression often strikes people with diabetes hard, and what you can do about it. Plus, a conversation with sportswriter Michael Wilbon, and mouthwatering low-carb appetizers with Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife Kitchen.
Special Guest: Michael Wilbon
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Understand more about diabetes and depression.
• Get the recipes for Chorizo-Corn Stuffed Mushrooms and Cajun Deviled Eggs.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Curried Apricot Vegetable Medley Raspberry Balzamic Vinaigrette Homemade Pineapple Jalapeno Relish Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Brushetta Chicken with Mango and Papaya Salsa Super Fiesta Dip Cherry-Onion Relish Low Carb, Low Fat Mediterranean Herb Chicken Mahi Mahi Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce Cool Papaya Shake
Under New Jersey's sanitation laws, syringe needles (sharps) need to be treated as hazardous biological waste. Lancets, like the straight pins and needles we use for garment sewing, do not. Still, the potential for secondary damage (to bathroom attendants, cleaning personnel, and sanitation workers) from these small sharps is non-neglible. While there's no "prick-safe" method of disposing of the needles I break sewing an average costume, standard lancets...