Islet Cell Transplants
dLifeTV Show 207
Highlights: Are they the next best hope for a cure? dLife reports on islet cell transplantation. Plus, understanding prediabetes, and beyond insulin – a look at the other injectable drugs for diabetes. And, Michel Nischan cooks up a savory slow cooker favorite in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
• Learn more about Islet Transplantation.
• Find out about prediabetes risk factors and treatment.
• Get the recipe for Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken and Whole Grain Side.
• Watch video from this show.
• Meet the hosts.
• Read the transcript of this show.
• Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
• Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
• Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cranberry Orange-Glazed Pork Roast Chili Burgers Fast Guacamole with Cucumber Dunkers Thin Crepes White Chocolate Pie Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Broccoli and Rice Casserole Lemon Spinach Soup Low-Fat Turkey Chowder Pork Loin with Vegetables
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...