Diabetes at Work
dLifeTV Show 206
Highlights: Successful employees share how they excelled at their jobs, despite challenging work environments and diabetes. A “Best of dLife” special.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about PARADE Magazine Editor Fran Carpentier.
- Meet former Republican Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee.
- Get more information about diabetes rights at work.
- Experts are asked: How does one manage to test and take meds properly when working full-time third shift?
- Experts are asked: I work 3-11 shift at a very physical job. When I return home at midnight, my sugar is between 100 and 120. How low can I safely go to bed and not worry?
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Lemon Feta Chicken (Gluten Free) Broccoli With Feta Berry Delicious French Toast Cream of Broccoli Soup Apple Dressing Corny Rice Strawberry and Feta Salad Complete Pork Dinner Glazed Banana Poached Pears
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...