Diabetes at Work
dLifeTV Show 206
Highlights: Successful employees share how they excelled at their jobs, despite challenging work environments and diabetes. A “Best of dLife” special.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about PARADE Magazine Editor Fran Carpentier.
- Meet former Republican Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee.
- Get more information about diabetes rights at work.
- Experts are asked: How does one manage to test and take meds properly when working full-time third shift?
- Experts are asked: I work 3-11 shift at a very physical job. When I return home at midnight, my sugar is between 100 and 120. How low can I safely go to bed and not worry?
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Eggplant Sauce Holiday Spiced Tea Non-Traditional Green Bean Casserole Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Sweet-and-Sour Broccoli and Red Bell Pepper Poppy Fruit Salad Broccoli, Tortellini, and Asparagus Salad Marinated Lamb Steak Low Carb, Low Fat Dill Dip Sesame Pepper Crusted Salmon
Playing off of a #DSMA conversation and Kerri, one of my favorite bloggers at www.sixuntilme.com, I've concocted a job description for diabetes. Wanted Immediately! Extraordinarily patient individual with high pain tolerance, ability to multitask as if their life depends upon it, must be able to keep a stable job with solid health insurance (outside of the work described herein), able to stay up late and get up early, and undeterred by constant shifts in...