Diabetes at Work
dLifeTV Show 206
Highlights: Successful employees share how they excelled at their jobs, despite challenging work environments and diabetes. A “Best of dLife” special.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about PARADE Magazine Editor Fran Carpentier.
- Meet former Republican Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee.
- Get more information about diabetes rights at work.
- Experts are asked: How does one manage to test and take meds properly when working full-time third shift?
- Experts are asked: I work 3-11 shift at a very physical job. When I return home at midnight, my sugar is between 100 and 120. How low can I safely go to bed and not worry?
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Wine Braised Artichokes Garlic Shrimp (Gluten Free) On-the-Go Oatmeal Bars Hamburger-Pepperoni Pie Easy Bake Parmesan Sole Mini Taco Cups Wasabi Guacamole Roasted Tofu and Peppers with Lime Sauce Lemon Tarragon Chicken Cajun Chicken
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...