dLifeTV Show 205
Highlights: In this “Best of dLife” special, dLife revisits those people with diabetes who have inspired us the most by their achievements and attitudes. From a 96-year-old pole vaulter to a prima ballerina, catch up with audience favorites.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Zippora Karz and read an excerpt from her book, Sugarless Plum.
- Read an excerpt from 50 Secrets of the Longest Living People with Diabetes by Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs and Dr. Steven V. Edelman.
- Find out how to lower your A1C.
- Get more information on weight loss.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Grilled Salmon with Rice Vinegar Splash Roast Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Cream Sweet Coconut Chicken Easy Clam Linguine Blueberry Pancakes Health Nut Sandwich Garlic Pesto Bread Oven Roasted Orange-Chile Glazed Turkey Tenderloin Grapefruit Raspberry Sparkler Slow Cook Beef and Barley Soup
By Lauren Mandel, GoHealth Insurance If you are diabetic, you’re not alone: According to Diabetes.org, 9.3 percent of Americans — or more than 29 million people — suffer from diabetes. Thankfully, with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, those with diabetes can no longer be forced to pay more for coverage because of their pre-existing condition. However, health care costs can still be expensive. How can...