dLifeTV Show 205
Highlights: In this “Best of dLife” special, dLife revisits those people with diabetes who have inspired us the most by their achievements and attitudes. From a 96-year-old pole vaulter to a prima ballerina, catch up with audience favorites.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Zippora Karz and read an excerpt from her book, Sugarless Plum.
- Read an excerpt from 50 Secrets of the Longest Living People with Diabetes by Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs and Dr. Steven V. Edelman.
- Find out how to lower your A1C.
- Get more information on weight loss.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Carrot and Cabbage Slaw Mandelbread Chili Cheese Burgers Roasted Garlic Lemon Chicken Harvest Stir-Fry Cuban Garlic & Citrus Pork Chops German Meatballs Roasted Chili Cornbread Green Pea and Lettuce Soup Meat Lovers Macaroni Pie
As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you. I really liked the Coming out of Hiding post from Scott of Rolling in the D. I realized I had put my sensor on my arm rather than...