dLifeTV Show 205
Highlights: In this “Best of dLife” special, dLife revisits those people with diabetes who have inspired us the most by their achievements and attitudes. From a 96-year-old pole vaulter to a prima ballerina, catch up with audience favorites.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Zippora Karz and read an excerpt from her book, Sugarless Plum.
- Read an excerpt from 50 Secrets of the Longest Living People with Diabetes by Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs and Dr. Steven V. Edelman.
- Find out how to lower your A1C.
- Get more information on weight loss.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Margarita Grouper Fillets Lentil and Vegetable Salad Tangy Hoisin Pork Apple Salad with French Dressing Poached Peaches Low-fat Cream of Mushroom Soup Pineapple Pear Frosty Mango Lime Sorbet Cranberry Chutney Marinated Grilled Vegetables
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...