dLifeTV Show 205
Highlights: In this “Best of dLife” special, dLife revisits those people with diabetes who have inspired us the most by their achievements and attitudes. From a 96-year-old pole vaulter to a prima ballerina, catch up with audience favorites.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Zippora Karz and read an excerpt from her book, Sugarless Plum.
- Read an excerpt from 50 Secrets of the Longest Living People with Diabetes by Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs and Dr. Steven V. Edelman.
- Find out how to lower your A1C.
- Get more information on weight loss.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sugar-Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Pearl Onions Salsa Crudo Spiced Green Beans Cheddar and Sausage Quiche Pepper, Coriander, and Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Spinach Pesto Stuffed Shells Chicken and Vegetables with Cashews Tofu Chopped Liver Steak Quesadilas Chewy Pineapple Pecan Squares
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...