New Diabetes Gadgets
dLifeTV Show 203
Highlights: From mobile apps to mini meters, what’s new in the world of diabetes gadgets and gizmos. Also, dLife visits a basketball superstar who has dedicated his post-season career to making life better for kids with diabetes, and Jim Turner gets physical with a man who excels in not one, but three sports.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Stay on top of technology news with Kelly Close.
- See the products mentioned on dLifeTV.
- Meet sports star Chris Dudley.
- Get help paying for your diabetes care.
- Get the most out of your health insurance benefits.
- Get the recipe for Easy Russian Borscht.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Jello Angel Cake Apple and Oat Pancakes Lemon Pepper Pork Chops Passion Fruit Soufflé Curried Pork Tenderloin Swordfish with Lemon-Sauce South-of-the-Border Chicken Chicken Burritos Chicken Sausage and Grits Waldorf Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...