All Stars of Diabetes
All Stars of Diabetes – SEASON PREMIERE
Highlights: dLife celebrates the best in athletic and diabetes achievement with the All-Stars of Diabetes team, presented by NBA veteran Chris Dudley. Plus, Dr. Emily Senay gives guidance on assembling a healthcare team; and in the dLife kitchen, Chef Michel Nischan shows you how to make a low-carb appetizer favorite.
Special Guest: Chris Dudley
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Better manage your healthcare team.
- Meet diabetes all-stars Chris Dudley, Michelle McGann, Brandon Morrow, and Mark Lowe.
- Control your diabetes during extreme sports.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet dLifeTV hosts Benno Schmidt and Dr. Emily Senay.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken with Celery and Mushrooms Chickpea Salad White and Sweet Roasted Potatoes Cucumber Raita Hot Thai Stir-Fry Artichoke Ranch Squares Tangy Oven Roasted Salmon Herbed Grit Cakes Mocha Pudding Cake Green Salad with Fresh Raspberries
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...