All Stars of Diabetes
All Stars of Diabetes – SEASON PREMIERE
Highlights: dLife celebrates the best in athletic and diabetes achievement with the All-Stars of Diabetes team, presented by NBA veteran Chris Dudley. Plus, Dr. Emily Senay gives guidance on assembling a healthcare team; and in the dLife kitchen, Chef Michel Nischan shows you how to make a low-carb appetizer favorite.
Special Guest: Chris Dudley
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Better manage your healthcare team.
- Meet diabetes all-stars Chris Dudley, Michelle McGann, Brandon Morrow, and Mark Lowe.
- Control your diabetes during extreme sports.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet dLifeTV hosts Benno Schmidt and Dr. Emily Senay.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Garlicky Green Beans & Almonds Ginger Ale Blueberries Three Apple Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing Spicy Hot Jamaican Jerk Chicken Lemon and Tomato Sole Fillets Applesauce Muffins Dijon Parsley Potatoes Tilapia Parmesan White Bean Tuna Salad Coconut Chicken with Apricot Ginger Dipping Sauce
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...