All Stars of Diabetes
All Stars of Diabetes – SEASON PREMIERE
Highlights: dLife celebrates the best in athletic and diabetes achievement with the All-Stars of Diabetes team, presented by NBA veteran Chris Dudley. Plus, Dr. Emily Senay gives guidance on assembling a healthcare team; and in the dLife kitchen, Chef Michel Nischan shows you how to make a low-carb appetizer favorite.
Special Guest: Chris Dudley
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Better manage your healthcare team.
- Meet diabetes all-stars Chris Dudley, Michelle McGann, Brandon Morrow, and Mark Lowe.
- Control your diabetes during extreme sports.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet dLifeTV hosts Benno Schmidt and Dr. Emily Senay.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Peaches and Jicama Salad Mushrooms Stuffed with Ricotta Brown Rice Stuffing Grilled Vegetable Skewers Creamed Baby Spinach Couscous Tabouli Green Beans with Walnut Pesto Herb Rub Peach Melba Sipper Easy Artichoke Veggie Soup
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...