All Stars of Diabetes
All Stars of Diabetes – SEASON PREMIERE
Highlights: dLife celebrates the best in athletic and diabetes achievement with the All-Stars of Diabetes team, presented by NBA veteran Chris Dudley. Plus, Dr. Emily Senay gives guidance on assembling a healthcare team; and in the dLife kitchen, Chef Michel Nischan shows you how to make a low-carb appetizer favorite.
Special Guest: Chris Dudley
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Better manage your healthcare team.
- Meet diabetes all-stars Chris Dudley, Michelle McGann, Brandon Morrow, and Mark Lowe.
- Control your diabetes during extreme sports.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet dLifeTV hosts Benno Schmidt and Dr. Emily Senay.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Italian Puffs Veggie Chili Broccoli Soup Kielbasa Garlic and Pepper Dip Asparagus with Pimiento Chicken Cacciatore over a Barley Crust Corn & Black Bean Salad Salmon Packet with Asparagus (Gluten Free) Avocado Grapefruit Salad
I have a friend, M, who has diabetes and never, ever tests her bloodsugar before she gets behind the wheel. This has always worried me about her. On Wednesday, she had a bad accident after passing out behind the wheel. She hit another car head on. I thank the universe that no one was killed, but she and the driver of the other vehicle were both badly injured. She's got a long healing road ahead of her, as does the woman she hit. I was talking about the...