Story of Insulin - Show 201
dLifeTV Show 201
Highlights: A dLife special presentation of the award-winning "Story of Insulin" The amazing saga of the discovery of this life-saving drug and how it has made a difference in the lives of millions.
Special Guest: Professor Michael Bliss
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch the entire broadcast of the Story of Insulin.
- Read The Discovery of Insulin by Michael Bliss.
- Get more information on insulin.
- Learn how to inject insulin.
- Read more about Leonard Thompson in the dLife Fame pages.
- Meet Novo Nordisk Founder August Krogh.
- Take a trip to the dLife Museum and see the history of insulin.
- Read Kelly Close's column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet dLifeTV hosts Benno Schmidt and Dr. Emily Senay.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Barbecue-Cranberry Dip Italian-Style Tomato Soup Peppered Cannellini Beans Citrus-Hazelnut Bars Cream Cheese Pie Crust Mushroom Kabobs Ocean Spray® Pink Frosties Roasted Cod with Fresh Tomato Sauce Spicy Quick Bread Roasted Cheddar Potatoes
As I noted in my last post, I'm currently in my company's open season, and after many years with only an employer-only-contribution Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and high-stakes Flexible Spending Account (FSA), we finally have the option of a true, we-keep-the-money-we-don't-use Health Savings Account (HSA) plan. While priced between the two HRA plans, the HSA plan has some interesting quirks of its own that are...