Story of Insulin - Show 201
dLifeTV Show 201
Highlights: A dLife special presentation of the award-winning “Story of Insulin” The amazing saga of the discovery of this life-saving drug and how it has made a difference in the lives of millions. Brought to you by Novo Nordisk.
Special Guest: Professor Michael Bliss
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch the entire broadcast of the Story of Insulin.
- Read The Discovery of Insulin by Michael Bliss.
- Get more information on insulin.
- Learn how to inject insulin.
- Read more about Leonard Thompson in the dLife Fame pages.
- Meet Novo Nordisk Founder August Krogh.
- Take a trip to the dLife Museum and see the history of insulin.
- Read Kelly Close’s column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet dLifeTV hosts Benno Schmidt and Dr. Emily Senay.
- Read the transcript to this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Crunchy Cornflake Fish with Cucumber Dill Relish Prosciutto and Asparagus Rolls Clams and Mussels with Tomato Barbeque Sauce Fresh Fruit Pitas with Choco-Berry Sauce Apple Salad Beef Consomme Mixed Fruit Tortoni Hot Thai Stir-Fry Lime Curried Chicken Pinto Bean and Avocado Dip
July has kicked off to be quite insane and a little freaking weird, to be honest. On the 1st, I hopped on a jet plane to vacation with my mom on the East Coast. We roadtripped to Montreal, which was interestingly wonderful. It was great to get away, but definitely too short-lived to return to life as normal this week. I am still dealing with a lot of emotional things lately, which has me wondering what underlying issue is making these ugly emotions turn up. While my mom and I sat...