dLifeTV Show 200
Highlights: The life and legacy of the man who shattered baseball records and racial barriers, but struggled against diabetes – Jackie Robinson. Also, a look at the language of diabetes; and the facts on an important women’s health issue that could be affecting you.
Special Guests: Don Newcombe
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about famous athletes with diabetes.
- Find out how to manage diabetes and extreme sports.
- Read more about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Get the recipe for Impossible Berry Pie.
- Learn a new language – the language of diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Thai Barley Stir-Fry Apple Pie Delight Almond Cookies Peach Skewers Salmon with Mustard Sauce Grilled Curried Lime Chicken Kabobs Cantonese Cod Steamed in Foil Home on the Range: Buffaloaf Raspberry Thumbprints Pineapple Sauce Over Pears
A big part of Ross and I’s new married life is adjusting to a different set of finances and a different way of managing them. Both of us have lived on our own with full-time jobs for quite a few years, so we’ve become accustomed to a specific way of life. Even during our dating and engagement, we saw the difference in how we manage and spend money. We each have our own things that we like to spend on and save for like splurge Coach purses (me) and hunting gear (him). One of the...