dLifeTV Show 200
Highlights: The life and legacy of the man who shattered baseball records and racial barriers, but struggled against diabetes – Jackie Robinson. Also, a look at the language of diabetes; and the facts on an important women’s health issue that could be affecting you.
Special Guests: Don Newcombe
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about famous athletes with diabetes.
- Find out how to manage diabetes and extreme sports.
- Read more about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Get the recipe for Impossible Berry Pie.
- Learn a new language – the language of diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Snow Peas and Brown Rice Oven-Fried Chicken Vanilla Crumb Crust Breakfast Topping Sweet Balsamic Chicken and Pears Maple-Mustard Green Beans Chicken Salad in a Nest Roast Beef Rollups Vegetable Pot Roast Carrot-Pineapple-Bran Muffins
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...