dLifeTV Show 200
Highlights: The life and legacy of the man who shattered baseball records and racial barriers, but struggled against diabetes – Jackie Robinson. Also, a look at the language of diabetes; and the facts on an important women’s health issue that could be affecting you.
Special Guests: Don Newcombe
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about famous athletes with diabetes.
- Find out how to manage diabetes and extreme sports.
- Read more about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Get the recipe for Impossible Berry Pie.
- Learn a new language – the language of diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Vegetable-Stuffed Chicken Homemade Chicken Stock Hot Cider Chicken a la Orange Asian Salad Dressing Artichoke Lasagna Italian Pepper Chops Stuffed Mushrooms Asparagus Slaw with Onions Lemony Beef and Barley with Sugar Snap Peas