dLifeTV Show 200
Highlights: The life and legacy of the man who shattered baseball records and racial barriers, but struggled against diabetes – Jackie Robinson. Also, a look at the language of diabetes; and the facts on an important women’s health issue that could be affecting you.
Special Guests: Don Newcombe
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about famous athletes with diabetes.
- Find out how to manage diabetes and extreme sports.
- Read more about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Get the recipe for Impossible Berry Pie.
- Learn a new language – the language of diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Corn and Red Pepper Salsa Mistletoe Mashed Potatoes Orange Fruit Cups Mexicali Pork Chops with Black Beans Italian Broccoli Rabe Baked Custard with Raspberry Sauce Orange and Onion Salad Ice Buffed Mocha Lemon Drop Soup with Rice White Wine & Lemon Pork Roast
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...