Highlights: Diabetes is the leading cause of non-traumatic lower limb amputation. Get the information you need to avoid becoming a statistic. Also, the latest advances in the artificial pancreas; your exercise questions answered by dLife’s doctor on call; and a pro athlete whose face-off with diabetes happens on and off the ice.
Special Guests: Toby Peterson of the Dallas Stars
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Check out our amputation resources.
- Get the recipe for Slow-Cook French Onion Soup.
- Read "For Now, Artificial Pancreas May Be Next Best Thing to a Cure."
- Learn more about aerobic versus anerobic exercise.
- Meet more athletes with diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Peppered Squash Soup Oatmeal Bacon Pancakes Avocado Salsa Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Mexican Style BLT Wrap Beef Medallions With Pear-Cranberry Chutney Mixed Veggie Casserole Cranberry-Nut Wheat Loaf Tofu and Chickpea Dip Turkey Sausage with Broccoli