Brain and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 198
Highlights: Learn how diabetes can affect your memory and mental function, and how to reduce your risk. Plus, dLife goes back to school with a look at diabetes on the college campus; one woman’s amazing weight loss story; and a healthy steak dinner that won’t break the bank.
Special Guests: Dr. Alan Jacobson
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn how to be prepared for diabetes management on campus.
- Take care of your diabetes for all seasons.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato, Avocado, and Cucumber Salad.
- Start controlling your weight.
- Check your knowledge about mixing alcohol with diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Quick Rice Pudding Sugar 'n Spice Snack Salmon Pasta Romaine Salad with Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Apple-Walnut Cookies Cheese and Vegetable Rarebit Ginger Steak Stir-Fry Momma's Meat Loaf Savory Broccoli Salad Roasted Veggies
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...