Brain and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 198
Highlights: Learn how diabetes can affect your memory and mental function, and how to reduce your risk. Plus, dLife goes back to school with a look at diabetes on the college campus; one woman’s amazing weight loss story; and a healthy steak dinner that won’t break the bank.
Special Guests: Dr. Alan Jacobson
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn how to be prepared for diabetes management on campus.
- Take care of your diabetes for all seasons.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato, Avocado, and Cucumber Salad.
- Start controlling your weight.
- Check your knowledge about mixing alcohol with diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Roasted Broccoli and Tomato Salad Artichoke and Spinach Steak Pinwheels Lemon Blueberry Muffins Strawberry and Almond Thumprint Cookies Pork Medallions with Orange-Rosemary Sauce Spanish Style Rice Salad Mushrooms and Barley Cream Cheese Butter Cookies (Gluten Free) Irish Caramel Custard Banana Raspberry Smoothie
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...