Brain and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 198
Highlights: Learn how diabetes can affect your memory and mental function, and how to reduce your risk. Plus, dLife goes back to school with a look at diabetes on the college campus; one woman’s amazing weight loss story; and a healthy steak dinner that won’t break the bank.
Special Guests: Dr. Alan Jacobson
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn how to be prepared for diabetes management on campus.
- Take care of your diabetes for all seasons.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato, Avocado, and Cucumber Salad.
- Start controlling your weight.
- Check your knowledge about mixing alcohol with diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Ranch Dill Dip Hummus with Raspberry Vinegar Half-Wheat Biscuits Garlic and Mint Chicken Spiced Berries Spinach Salad Egg Whites on Toast Cinnamon Granola Ice Cream with Berry Sauce on top Root Beer Float
When the Dexcom monitor flashed a warning that it was time to order a new transmitter, I figured I’d at least have a couple of weeks before it went kaput. So we numbed the back of Charlie’s arm for about 40 minutes, slapped the sensor on him and waited two hours for the warm-up period. And waited. And … waited. Unlike the signal spottiness we experienced occasionally when we were using the Medtronic CGM, the Dexcom...