Brain and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 198
Highlights: Learn how diabetes can affect your memory and mental function, and how to reduce your risk. Plus, dLife goes back to school with a look at diabetes on the college campus; one woman’s amazing weight loss story; and a healthy steak dinner that won’t break the bank.
Special Guests: Dr. Alan Jacobson
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn how to be prepared for diabetes management on campus.
- Take care of your diabetes for all seasons.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato, Avocado, and Cucumber Salad.
- Start controlling your weight.
- Check your knowledge about mixing alcohol with diabetes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Grilled Chicken Over Salad Vegetable Letcho Homeade Tomato Sauce with Ravioli Banana Cranberry Bread Italian Flatbread Basil Yogurt Dip Lemon Tarragon Veal and Artichokes Chicken Vegetable Soup Green Cabbage Salad Okra and Pepper Stir Fry
We’re at twenty-eight, almost twenty-nine weeks now. Life has been moving at rocket speed lately and I can’t seem to catch my breath (literally and figuratively these days). I just had my twenty-eight week appointment with my OB/GYN and I am fighting back the feeling of failure. Everything is going okay, as I keep having to remind myself. I’ve had some swelling that is now not responding to rest (as in, I lay in bed for 14 hours and my ankles are still the size of elephants), but...