dLifeTV Show 197
Highlights: A special report on the global pandemic of diabetes; a pharmacist explains how your medicines can interact with your diabetes treatment; and dLife’s doctor on call answers your questions about insulin and weight gain. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan with a crispy veggie taste treat.
Special Guests: Fran Kaufmann
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Check out the list of medications that can affect your blood glucose.
- Learn more about how to inject insulin.
- Get help managing your weight.
- Get the recipe for Crispy “Fried” Veggies.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Linguine with Red Pepper Sauce Dijon Broccoli and Carrot Salad Arepas Super Fiesta Dip Island Festival Pork Chops Cauliflower Soup Zesty Steak Chili Pastitsio Sweet Fruit Empanadas Honey Baked Pecan Peaches
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...