dLifeTV Show 197
Highlights: A special report on the global pandemic of diabetes; a pharmacist explains how your medicines can interact with your diabetes treatment; and dLife’s doctor on call answers your questions about insulin and weight gain. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan with a crispy veggie taste treat.
Special Guests: Fran Kaufmann
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Check out the list of medications that can affect your blood glucose.
- Learn more about how to inject insulin.
- Get help managing your weight.
- Get the recipe for Crispy “Fried” Veggies.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Herb Cannellini Dip Chocolate Almond Biscotti Easy Veggie Pizza Mexicali Pork Chops Orange-Flavored Tempeh with Vegetables Orange Barley Pilaf and Ham Sauté Confetti Cookies Raspberry Marinated Tuna Steaks Main Dish Salad Cream Cheese Frosting (Dairy)
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...