dLifeTV Show 197
Highlights: A special report on the global pandemic of diabetes; a pharmacist explains how your medicines can interact with your diabetes treatment; and dLife’s doctor on call answers your questions about insulin and weight gain. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan with a crispy veggie taste treat.
Special Guests: Fran Kaufmann
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Check out the list of medications that can affect your blood glucose.
- Learn more about how to inject insulin.
- Get help managing your weight.
- Get the recipe for Crispy “Fried” Veggies.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Bombay Pork Skillet Mexican Style Fish and Chips Classic Raisin Cake Nectarine and Raspberry Crumble Minestrone Soup Spice-Rubbed Flank Steak Easy Mexicali Pork Chops Burgundy Pork Banana Mini Muffins Salmon with Mushrooms and Spinach
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...