dLifeTV Show 196
Highlights: From Facebook to forums, dLife takes a look at how online social networks are making a difference in diabetes health. Then, Chef Michel Nischan with low-carb chocolate cake and a dolphin trainer who doesn’t jump through hoops for diabetes. Also, dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents’ religious views.
Special Guests: Jeff Kapche, Robin Cox
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Become a fan of dLIfe on Facebook!
- Follow dLife on Twitter!
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Get the recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Salsa Chicken Cheese and Basil Scones Caramelized Onion and Brie Stuffed Chicken Cheesy Pita Rounds Black Bean Hummus Lamb Stew with Barley and Mint Low-Carb Sprout Salad Raspberry Turkey Salad Spicy Sweet Potatoes Franks Delight
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...