dLifeTV Show 196
Highlights: From Facebook to forums, dLife takes a look at how online social networks are making a difference in diabetes health. Then, Chef Michel Nischan with low-carb chocolate cake and a dolphin trainer who doesn’t jump through hoops for diabetes. Also, dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents’ religious views.
Special Guests: Jeff Kapche, Robin Cox
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Become a fan of dLIfe on Facebook!
- Follow dLife on Twitter!
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Get the recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Bread stuffed with Salsa, Green Chiles, and Olives Apple Cranberry Salad Toss Ham, Gorgonzola & Pear Crostini Pork Dumpling Soup Orange Glazed Salmon Herbed Steak Kabobs Spicy Chicken Chili Bagel Crisps Topped with Olive Cream Cheese Spread Simple Baked Chicken Gingered Melon
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...