dLifeTV Show 196
Highlights: From Facebook to forums, dLife takes a look at how online social networks are making a difference in diabetes health. Then, Chef Michel Nischan with low-carb chocolate cake and a dolphin trainer who doesn’t jump through hoops for diabetes. Also, dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents’ religious views.
Special Guests: Jeff Kapche, Robin Cox
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Become a fan of dLIfe on Facebook!
- Follow dLife on Twitter!
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Get the recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Light Cream Cheese Frosting Parsley-Stuffed Roasted Lamb Four-Alarm Beef Steak Kabobs Chili Popcorn Tuna Nicoise Salad Grilled Honey-Soy Chops Mini Spinach Calzones Herbed Sole Fillets Sea Bass Provencale Cabbage Casserole
Glucagon is one of those things that hasn't changed much in the diabetes world, in terms of packaging, dosing, method of delivery, since the time of my diagnosis in 1982. It's also one of those items that you buy in the same vein as say a generator. You might never use it, but it sure as heck is handy to have should your lights go out. The first time I was given glucagon was on the front lawn of my childhood home. What I remember of that night was going to bed after a...