dLifeTV Show 195
Highlights: The story of a law enforcement veteran who faced down discrimination at the FBI…and won. Then, a rising rap star explains her struggles with her dad’s diabetes, and getting up close and personal with your pancreas.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find our more about your diabetes rights.
- Meet PStar!
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Apple-Parsnip Slaw Apple Raisin Ladybug Grilled Shrimp Kabobs Sole Meuniere Franks Delight Asparagus and Monterey Jack Turkey Sandwich Pineapple Rum Turkey Kabobs Molho Cru (Portuguese Pickle) Hot Artichoke and Red Pepper Dip Garlic and Jalapeno Collard Greens
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...