dLifeTV Show 195
Highlights: The story of a law enforcement veteran who faced down discrimination at the FBI…and won. Then, a rising rap star explains her struggles with her dad’s diabetes, and getting up close and personal with your pancreas.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find our more about your diabetes rights.
- Meet PStar!
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Farmer's Salad Hazelnut Macaroons Citrus Herb Turkey Burgers Red Wine and Rosemary Glazed Sweet Onions Mock Meatballs Garlic and Feta Cheese Dip Cold Salmon With Shrimp Broiled Salmon with Pesto and Olives Italian-Style Dressing Warm Pomegranate Orange Juice
We’re at twenty-eight, almost twenty-nine weeks now. Life has been moving at rocket speed lately and I can’t seem to catch my breath (literally and figuratively these days). I just had my twenty-eight week appointment with my OB/GYN and I am fighting back the feeling of failure. Everything is going okay, as I keep having to remind myself. I’ve had some swelling that is now not responding to rest (as in, I lay in bed for 14 hours and my ankles are still the size of elephants), but...