dLifeTV Show 195
Highlights: The story of a law enforcement veteran who faced down discrimination at the FBI…and won. Then, a rising rap star explains her struggles with her dad’s diabetes, and getting up close and personal with your pancreas.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find our more about your diabetes rights.
- Meet PStar!
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Orange Chicken Kabobs Tilapia with Fresh Herbs and Lime Tasty Teriyaki Chicken Italian Spice Blend Misickquatash (Indian Succotash) Gingered Chicken with Vegetables Southern Iced Tea Salmon, Tortellini, and Artichoke Salad Herbed Steak Kabobs Slow-Cook Chicken Merlot
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...