dLifeTV Show 195
Highlights: The story of a law enforcement veteran who faced down discrimination at the FBI…and won. Then, a rising rap star explains her struggles with her dad’s diabetes, and getting up close and personal with your pancreas.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find our more about your diabetes rights.
- Meet PStar!
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Chicken with Tarragon and Mushrooms Asparagus with Toasted Almonds Asian-Inspired Vegetable Stock Perfect Pesto Sauce Lemon Swiss Chard Ricotta Herb Dip Sunburst Chicken Salad Apple Breakfast Sandwich Vegetable Ratatouille
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...