dLife Episode 194
Highlights: Pop superstar Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers gets up close and personal about his diabetes life in an exclusive interview with dLife. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan has a low-carb twist on a breakfast classic—the pancake. And, your vision questions answered by Dr. David Marks.
Special Guests: Nick Jonas
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get even closer and more personal with Nick Jonas!
- Test your vision.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Pancake with Poached Egg.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Sweet Banana Walnut Cookies Peach and Banana Shake Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins Artichoke Sauce Southwest Pork Chops Orange Gingerbread Anise Biscotti Cannoli Strawberry Dessert Easy, Sliced Beef Tenderloin Moussaka
Last Saturday, I’d been struggling with an entire week above 200 that just didn’t seem to want to budge. So I decided that I couldn’t risk the Omnipod anymore and I had to pull it from my management routine, at least until things settled down. I started twice-daily Lantus injections on Saturday night and have been working out the kinks of being back on MDIs since then. The first three days of switching to MDIs were rough. Watching the Lantus take effect slowly was like waiting for...