dLife Episode 194
Highlights: Pop superstar Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers gets up close and personal about his diabetes life in an exclusive interview with dLife. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan has a low-carb twist on a breakfast classic—the pancake. And, your vision questions answered by Dr. David Marks.
Special Guests: Nick Jonas
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get even closer and more personal with Nick Jonas!
- Test your vision.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Pancake with Poached Egg.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Green Bean Casserole with Onions and Garlic Fish with Mustard Sauce on Spinach Pork Cutlets with Spiced Sweet Potatoes Baked Cereal Pudding Momma's Minestrone Stir-Fried Chicken Salad Apple Stuffed Chicken Crispy Chicken Chopped Salad (Gluten Free) Strawberry Lemonade Slushy Beef Steaks With Tangy Corn Relish
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...