dLife Episode 194
Highlights: Pop superstar Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers gets up close and personal about his diabetes life in an exclusive interview with dLife. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan has a low-carb twist on a breakfast classic—the pancake. And, your vision questions answered by Dr. David Marks.
Special Guests: Nick Jonas
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get even closer and more personal with Nick Jonas!
- Test your vision.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Pancake with Poached Egg.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Goat Cheese and Artichoke Chicken Breasts Thai Curry Paste Almond Cookies Strawberry-Banana Cream Pie Quesadilla Dip Grilled Shrimp with Romesco Sauce Honey Pecan Chicken Scrambled Cream Cheese and Herb Eggs Horseradish Shrimp Dip Green Pea and Lettuce Soup
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...