dLife Episode 194
Highlights: Pop superstar Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers gets up close and personal about his diabetes life in an exclusive interview with dLife. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan has a low-carb twist on a breakfast classic—the pancake. And, your vision questions answered by Dr. David Marks.
Special Guests: Nick Jonas
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get even closer and more personal with Nick Jonas!
- Test your vision.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Pancake with Poached Egg.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Chicken-Vegetable Dish Rosemary Tomato Sauce Herb Crusted Chicken Grilled T-Bone Steaks with BBQ Rub Cinnamon Sweet Waldorf Salad Spicy Cajun Chicken Mussels and Tomatoes in Wine Sauce Italian Style Tomato Frittata Ginger Salmon with Bok Choy Low-Carb Knaidlach (Matzoh Balls)
One of the online diabetes groups I belong to (but don't frequently post to) is geared towards "frum" (Orthodox or "observant") Jewish people with (mostly type 1) diabetes. Most of the chat on the mailing list centers around people needing last-minute supplies before Shabbat or a holiday, where to acquire supplies and get medical help when visiting Israel, and advice on which pump is best for one's type 1 child — in other words, the usual sort of diabetes chatter, but...