dLife Episode 194
Highlights: Pop superstar Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers gets up close and personal about his diabetes life in an exclusive interview with dLife. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan has a low-carb twist on a breakfast classic—the pancake. And, your vision questions answered by Dr. David Marks.
Special Guests: Nick Jonas
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get even closer and more personal with Nick Jonas!
- Test your vision.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Pancake with Poached Egg.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Spiced Pear Butter Cranberry-Apple Relish Roasted Asparagus (Gluten Free) Apple-Rhubarb Crisp Braised Celery Tangy Shrimp Appetizer Skewers Peach Upside-Down Cake Grouper with Mango Salsa Beef Medallions With Pear-Cranberry Chutney Raspberry Thumbprints
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...