Dr. Polonsky on Tipping Points
dLifeTV Show 193
Special Guests: Robert Stambovsky
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about testing your blood glucose.
- Read an excerpt from Diabetes Burnout by Dr. William Polonsky.
- Find out more about diabetes on the job.
- Are you prepared for an emergency?
- Get the recipe for Impossible Berry Pie.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Roasted Eggplant Salad Almond Lemon Bars Thyme Roasted Root Vegetables Chocolate Yogurt Pops Picnic Salsa Beet, Onion and Orange Salad Ocean Spray® Cranberry Lime Mint Spritzer Vinaigrette Dressing Tomato Melt Anytime Pizza
Last Saturday, I’d been struggling with an entire week above 200 that just didn’t seem to want to budge. So I decided that I couldn’t risk the Omnipod anymore and I had to pull it from my management routine, at least until things settled down. I started twice-daily Lantus injections on Saturday night and have been working out the kinks of being back on MDIs since then. The first three days of switching to MDIs were rough. Watching the Lantus take effect slowly was like waiting for...