dLife Episode 192
Highlights: Author, businessman, and star of the hit reality show “Little People, Big World,” Matt Roloff shares his dLife. Plus the answers to all of those embarrassing diabetes questions you were afraid to ask, and a mother who is trying hard to keep her young son from following in his grandfather’s footsteps.
Special Guests: Matt Roloff
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet more celebrities with diabetes.
- Don’t be shy. Get answers to some embarrassing questions.
- A New Normal – the mother of a type 1 child shares her perspective.
- Diabetes Dad – caring for a child with diabetes from one dad’s perspective.
- Get the recipe for Sugar Free Cheesecake.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Stewed Peas and Beans Fat Free Ranch Veggie Dip Chocolate and Banana Malt Peppered Squash Soup Double Cheese Potato Tart Cool Strawberry Agua Zesty Guacamole Spinach Salad with Pears and Pecans (Gluten Free) Pumpkin and Chickpea Salad Braised Lemon Chicken
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...