dLife Episode 192
Highlights: Author, businessman, and star of the hit reality show “Little People, Big World,” Matt Roloff shares his dLife. Plus the answers to all of those embarrassing diabetes questions you were afraid to ask, and a mother who is trying hard to keep her young son from following in his grandfather’s footsteps.
Special Guests: Matt Roloff
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet more celebrities with diabetes.
- Don’t be shy. Get answers to some embarrassing questions.
- A New Normal – the mother of a type 1 child shares her perspective.
- Diabetes Dad – caring for a child with diabetes from one dad’s perspective.
- Get the recipe for Sugar Free Cheesecake.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Grilled Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin Thai Stir-Fry Curried Shrimp Dip Minted Sake and Pineapple Cooler Cottage Cheese Marinara Apricot Tea Garden Fresh Quiche Bites (Gluten Free) Mustard Green Beans Veggie Barbecue Pita Glazed Banana
This morning it wasn’t the sun, the wind, or the birds that woke me up. It was the soft, insistent vibrating of a medical device urging me to check my blood sugar. Opening my eyes, still safely under the covers, I checked my blood sugar with a meter smaller than a deck of cards, calibrated my continuous glucose monitor, and then glanced at my insulin pump — which reminded me that today was the day I needed to change my infusion set. My dLife is pretty high tech. And I’m...