dLife Episode 192
Highlights: Author, businessman, and star of the hit reality show “Little People, Big World,” Matt Roloff shares his dLife. Plus the answers to all of those embarrassing diabetes questions you were afraid to ask, and a mother who is trying hard to keep her young son from following in his grandfather’s footsteps.
Special Guests: Matt Roloff
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet more celebrities with diabetes.
- Don’t be shy. Get answers to some embarrassing questions.
- A New Normal – the mother of a type 1 child shares her perspective.
- Diabetes Dad – caring for a child with diabetes from one dad’s perspective.
- Get the recipe for Sugar Free Cheesecake.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Red Pepper Coulis Easy Baked Salmon Thai Style Eggplant Appetizer Turkey Apple Patties Asian Peanut Chicken Soup Gorgonzola and Belgian Endive Summertime Fresh Fruit Delight Parmesan Potatoes Blended Soup Korean Vegetable Soup with Clear Noodles
I'm sitting waiting for a table at the cafe' for me and a friend who is running a bit late. Feeling a little off, I grab my test kit and poke my finger, getting a little blood droplet. "Does that hurt?" Asks the man sitting next to me. He's an older guy, with some pretty profound ear hair. I note the ear hair as I say "Sort of... I think I'm kind of used to it now. I've been doing it a long time." My sugar is a little elevated...