Sports Fan Food
dLifeTV Show 191
Highlights: dLife helps sports fans win with the best food choices in the stadium, sports bar, and right at home. Plus, hear from the Centers for Disease Control’s Ann Albright, a major player in the government’s effort to combat diabetes. And in the dLife kitchen: a delicious one-pot chicken dish.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the best snacks for your next sports event.
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Read Kalimah Johnson’s dLife column, Get It Together, Sugar.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Red Potato Salad (Gluten Free) Goa Pork Vindaloo Millet with Water Chestnuts Greek Lemon Chicken and Rice (Gluten Free) Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies Fried Chicken Fresh Pea Soup St. Germain Cheese and Date Balls Chutney Eggs Holiday Deep Dish Apple Cranberry Pie
I'm always amazed when I hear how much time quarterback Peyton Manning puts in at practice. More than 15 seasons playing NFL football at the highest level and he still finds areas in his game that require fixing. It's been 10 years for us in the game of type 1 diabetes and I still have so much to learn. Not to compare my diabetes management success to Peyton Manning's football success. If anything, I'm more like Peyton's brother, Eli. I...