Sports Fan Food
dLifeTV Show 191
Highlights: dLife helps sports fans win with the best food choices in the stadium, sports bar, and right at home. Plus, hear from the Centers for Disease Control’s Ann Albright, a major player in the government’s effort to combat diabetes. And in the dLife kitchen: a delicious one-pot chicken dish.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the best snacks for your next sports event.
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Read Kalimah Johnson’s dLife column, Get It Together, Sugar.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Homemade Sweet Barbecue Sauce Asparagus Salad With Lemon & Mint Celery Boats Beefy Barbecued Onions Lemon Herb Tilapia with Zucchini (Gluten Free) Raspberry Peach Triffle Squash Ribbons with Garlic Lemon Sauce Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll-Ups Mexicali Chicken Tortellini and Peppers with Zesty Tomato Sauce
Last Saturday, I’d been struggling with an entire week above 200 that just didn’t seem to want to budge. So I decided that I couldn’t risk the Omnipod anymore and I had to pull it from my management routine, at least until things settled down. I started twice-daily Lantus injections on Saturday night and have been working out the kinks of being back on MDIs since then. The first three days of switching to MDIs were rough. Watching the Lantus take effect slowly was like waiting for...