Sports Fan Food
dLifeTV Show 191
Highlights: dLife helps sports fans win with the best food choices in the stadium, sports bar, and right at home. Plus, hear from the Centers for Disease Control’s Ann Albright, a major player in the government’s effort to combat diabetes. And in the dLife kitchen: a delicious one-pot chicken dish.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the best snacks for your next sports event.
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Read Kalimah Johnson’s dLife column, Get It Together, Sugar.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Blackened Chops with Pineapple Salsa Crabmeat and Corn Quesadillas Chicken with Artichoke Hearts and Olives Scallops with Parsley Thyme Relish Basmati Rice with Raisins and Almonds Fennel Saffron Fish Stew Fish Provencale Ham Potato Salad Italian Beef Stir Fry Low-Fat Baked Artichoke Dip
I’ll be the first to admit it – when I first heard that Nightscout was in the “CGM in the cloud” business, I was very skeptical. I mean, I was a big fan of their music back in the day, but what could a group of 1980s arena rockers possibly know about cloud-based diabetes technology? Writing Sister Christian is one thing. Writing code for open-source software is completely another! Nightscout completely proved me wrong and I’m happy to report...