Sports Fan Food
dLifeTV Show 191
Highlights: dLife helps sports fans win with the best food choices in the stadium, sports bar, and right at home. Plus, hear from the Centers for Disease Control’s Ann Albright, a major player in the government’s effort to combat diabetes. And in the dLife kitchen: a delicious one-pot chicken dish.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the best snacks for your next sports event.
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Read Kalimah Johnson’s dLife column, Get It Together, Sugar.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Cinnamon-Spiced Pumpkin Soup Mixed Veggie Casserole Applesauce Cake Tarragon Pork Tenderloins With Grilled Grapes Mashed Celery Root and Potatoes Grape and Carrot Salad Potato, Bacon and Egg Scramble Bacon 'n' Egg Pockets Salmon and Avocado Sushi Citrus Tuna Steaks
I recently read a very interesting article on the state of precision medicine in the treatment of cancer in Popular Science magazine. Precision medicine, also called "individualized medicine", uses several types of genetic markers for known medical...