Dogs & Cats
dLifeTV Show 190
Highlights: Dogs and cats get diabetes, too. A veterinarian explains how to recognize, and treat, diabetes in your pet. Plus, driving with diabetes – do you know what you need to do before you get behind the wheel. And Jim Turner admits that when it comes to his health, he just isn’t perfect.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get a grip on driving with diabetes.
- Learn the recipe for Braised Kale.
- Get the 411 on Diabetes 911.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Marinated Seasoned Artichokes Raspberry Thumbprints 5-Minute Quesadillas Cornmeal Pancakes Catfish Cakes Peach Flavored Green Tea Punch Fettuccine with Roasted Garlic, Onions, and Pepper Crispy Half-Baked Potatoes Turtle Pie Cheery Cherry Eggnog
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...