Dogs & Cats
dLifeTV Show 190
Highlights: Dogs and cats get diabetes, too. A veterinarian explains how to recognize, and treat, diabetes in your pet. Plus, driving with diabetes – do you know what you need to do before you get behind the wheel. And Jim Turner admits that when it comes to his health, he just isn’t perfect.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get a grip on driving with diabetes.
- Learn the recipe for Braised Kale.
- Get the 411 on Diabetes 911.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Grilled Vegetable Salad Baked Dijon Chicken Oatmeal Bacon Pancakes Eggplant and Tomatoes Italian Baked Fish Grilled Sirloin Steak with Olive Sauce Wild Rice-Broccoli Salad Marinated Shrimp with Remoulade Broiled SPAM Appetizers Tomato and Onion Salad
Someone at work asked me for a “fun fact” about myself for an upcoming newsletter highlighting recent accomplishments. Having just had an absolutely hellish day and night of high blood sugars, I thought … Fun Fact: My son’s blood sugar was 525 yesterday. Fun Fact: My son’s blood sugar was so high that he couldn’t take part in his hockey team’s end-of-season party. Fun Fact: It took several...