Dogs & Cats
dLifeTV Show 190
Highlights: Dogs and cats get diabetes, too. A veterinarian explains how to recognize, and treat, diabetes in your pet. Plus, driving with diabetes – do you know what you need to do before you get behind the wheel. And Jim Turner admits that when it comes to his health, he just isn’t perfect.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get a grip on driving with diabetes.
- Learn the recipe for Braised Kale.
- Get the 411 on Diabetes 911.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Roast Sausage Ring Sauteed Brussel Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes Portuguese Red Pork Herb French Bread Fried Tortellini Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Grilled Tomatoes with Breadcrumbs Salmon Casserole Chai Masala Swiss Soup
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...