CBS News' Bob Schieffer
dLifeTV Show 189
Highlights: dLife visits journalist Bob Schieffer to find out how he ‘faces the nation’ each week with diabetes. And a high flying airline employee shows us what it’s like to stay healthy at 20,000 feet. Plus, amazing triathletes with diabetes and Jim Turner on the fears we face.
Special Guests: Bob Schieffer
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get help preparing for your next trip.
- Learn how to handle a diabetes emergency.
- Know your rights.
- See and learn more about Triabetes.
- Take diabetes management to the extreme.
- Get the recipe for Chicken Saltimbocca.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin with Potato Chips Fried Plantains Cereal Snack Treats Halibut Wrapped in Turnip Leaves Steak Au Poivre Chicken Francese (Gluten Free) Quick Fix Chicken Chili and Corn Muffins Ginger Teriyaki Scallop Skewers Chicken With Mustard Cream and Mushrooms
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...