CBS News' Bob Schieffer
dLifeTV Show 189
Highlights: dLife visits journalist Bob Schieffer to find out how he ‘faces the nation’ each week with diabetes. And a high flying airline employee shows us what it’s like to stay healthy at 20,000 feet. Plus, amazing triathletes with diabetes and Jim Turner on the fears we face.
Special Guests: Bob Schieffer
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get help preparing for your next trip.
- Learn how to handle a diabetes emergency.
- Know your rights.
- See and learn more about Triabetes.
- Take diabetes management to the extreme.
- Get the recipe for Chicken Saltimbocca.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Spiced Mussel Soup Beer-Braised Cutlets Family Favorite Chicken Soup Broccoli Cheese Frittata Quiche Lorraine Beef and Veggies Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Blackened Chops with Pineapple Salsa Seven Layer Salad Cinnamon and Almond Waffles with Berries
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...