CBS News' Bob Schieffer
dLifeTV Show 189
Highlights: dLife visits journalist Bob Schieffer to find out how he ‘faces the nation’ each week with diabetes. And a high flying airline employee shows us what it’s like to stay healthy at 20,000 feet. Plus, amazing triathletes with diabetes and Jim Turner on the fears we face.
Special Guests: Bob Schieffer
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get help preparing for your next trip.
- Learn how to handle a diabetes emergency.
- Know your rights.
- See and learn more about Triabetes.
- Take diabetes management to the extreme.
- Get the recipe for Chicken Saltimbocca.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Grilled Pork Chops in Ginger Marinade Lean Lemon Chicken Breast Herbed Baby Potatoes Bread Pudding with Cherries Herbed Spread Lemon Herb Tilapia with Zucchini (Gluten Free) Foil-Grilled Italian Potatoes Crab Pizza Ginger Glazed Salmon Strawberry - Banana Bread
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...