Diabetes During Hard Times
dLifeTV Show 188
Highlights: We’re facing the toughest economic times in decades, and those with diabetes can be hit especially hard. We’ll have one family’s story. Plus, find out how to get the most out of your health insurance benefits. And Chef Michel Nischan prepares a low-carb seafood dish just bursting with nutrients—and flavor!
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get helping paying for your diabetes care.
- Get the most out of your health insurance benefits.
- Learn more about ketoacidosis.
- Find a clinical trial.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Fruity Chocolate Parfaits Onion and Garlic-Spiced Tomato Soup Apple Sausages Tuna with Arugula Salad Strawberry Sorbet Chicken and Pesto Rolls Strawberry Surprise Enlitened's Mock (Falsche) Fish Grilled Turkey with Pepper Sauce Kiwi with Strawberries
Allison's recent blog about "The Cool Kids" who seem to be the group of people who are always invited to conferences and meetups all over the country reminded me that each one of us has a distinct voice, viewpoint, opinion, and passion. Put all these voices together and we have a choir. Instead of sopranos, alti, tenors, and bassi, we have type 1s, type 2s, LADAs, MODYs, PoCWDs, type 3s, and assorted...