Denver Bronco Jay Cutler
dLifeTV Show 187
Highlights: Find out how Denver Bronco Quarterback Jay Cutler is tackling diabetes both on and off the field. And a trip to the hospital, where dLife asks the important questions about diabetes care during hospital stays. Plus, meet a couple that did everything together—including diabetes.
Special Guests: Denver Bronco Quarterback Jay Cutler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Jay Cutler.
- Read Kelly Close column - Study Zooms In on Glucose Monitoring During Hospital Stays.
- Get more information about managing diabetes when hospitalized.
- Learn more about macular degeneration.
- Learn more about managing diabetes as a couple.
- Get Spicy Egg Casserole recipe.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Pork Marsala Sole Meuniere Mixed Mediterranean Vegetables and Couscous Dilled Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes Ricotta Cookies Italian Onion Bread Cheddar Cheese Crab Dip Mahimahi and Tilapia Fillets Grandma's Famous Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Broccoli Raisin Onion Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...