Denver Bronco Jay Cutler
dLifeTV Show 187
Highlights: Find out how Denver Bronco Quarterback Jay Cutler is tackling diabetes both on and off the field. And a trip to the hospital, where dLife asks the important questions about diabetes care during hospital stays. Plus, meet a couple that did everything together—including diabetes.
Special Guests: Denver Bronco Quarterback Jay Cutler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Jay Cutler.
- Read Kelly Close column - Study Zooms In on Glucose Monitoring During Hospital Stays.
- Get more information about managing diabetes when hospitalized.
- Learn more about macular degeneration.
- Learn more about managing diabetes as a couple.
- Get Spicy Egg Casserole recipe.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Salad with Curry Parmesan Pork Tenderloin Picnic Salsa Fruit Filled Waffle Cones Orange Glazed Ginger Pork Roast Poached Pineapple in Yukon Jack Mediterranean Burger Potato Egg Salad Ground Papaya and Greens Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Many people say that depression is a side effect or complication of diabetes. Without discounting the association of the psychological condition with the physical one, I'm not convinced that our high and/or unstable glucose levels are directly responsible for that change in our mental state. My belief is that the unrelenting need for self-care, for following the sort of care schedules that can drive licensed, professional caregivers crazy, is what overwhelms us...