Denver Bronco Jay Cutler
dLifeTV Show 187
Highlights: Find out how Denver Bronco Quarterback Jay Cutler is tackling diabetes both on and off the field. And a trip to the hospital, where dLife asks the important questions about diabetes care during hospital stays. Plus, meet a couple that did everything together—including diabetes.
Special Guests: Denver Bronco Quarterback Jay Cutler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Jay Cutler.
- Read Kelly Close column - Study Zooms In on Glucose Monitoring During Hospital Stays.
- Get more information about managing diabetes when hospitalized.
- Learn more about macular degeneration.
- Learn more about managing diabetes as a couple.
- Get Spicy Egg Casserole recipe.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Chicken Rolls Stuffed with Spinach and Feta Cheese Italian-Style Chicken Chinese Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry Grouper with Mango Salsa Escarole with Raisins Ranch Salad Fresh Snow Pea and Tri-Colored Pepper Salad Double Potato Bisque Pie Crust Tuscan Chicken with White Beans
I hate to even suggest this, but what if the cure never comes? What if long-term clinical human trials go on indefinitely into the future with no hope in sight? What if cinnamon is just cinnamon? What if cactus juice is just cactus juice and reptile saliva just reptile saliva? And what if the BCG drug is a vaccine for tuberculosis and nothing more? I have this terrible feeling I’ll be an old man with a long grey wizard’s beard and a walking cane made out of...