dLifeTV Show 186
Highlights: The amazing story of a man whose quest takes him through the frozen tundra of Alaska. Plus, step on stage with Jim Turner and his one-man diabetes show. And, Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make the ultimate comfort food—meat loaf—the low carb way.
Special Guests: Bruce Linton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Play extreme sports and manage your diabetes too. Find out how.
- Meet more athletes with diabetes.
- Learn more about continuous glucose monitoring systems.
- Manage diabetes in any weather.
- Make a difference.
- Get Low-Carb Meat Loaf and Green Beans Amandine recipes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Mustard-Crusted Pork Roast Creamy Mushroom Chicken Peanut Butter Cereal Mix Braised Pork Chops with Red Cabbage & Pears Friendly Dog Salad Mustard Sauce Banana Bran Muffins Chicken Encilantrada Ricotta and Salmon Tortilla Roll Ups Spinach and Ham Lasagna
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...