dLifeTV Show 186
Highlights: The amazing story of a man whose quest takes him through the frozen tundra of Alaska. Plus, step on stage with Jim Turner and his one-man diabetes show. And, Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make the ultimate comfort food—meat loaf—the low carb way.
Special Guests: Bruce Linton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Play extreme sports and manage your diabetes too. Find out how.
- Meet more athletes with diabetes.
- Learn more about continuous glucose monitoring systems.
- Manage diabetes in any weather.
- Make a difference.
- Get Low-Carb Meat Loaf and Green Beans Amandine recipes.
- Get answers to your diabetes questions or give answers of your own.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Diabetes Forum.
Cheesecake Pie Oregano Tortilla Chips Garlic Green Beans with Manchego Cheese Rotini Greek Salad Beef and Blue Cheese Casserole Quick and Healthy Black-Eyed Peas Coeur á la Crème With Fresh Strawberries Split Pea Spread Romesco Sauce Low-Fat Shrimp Curry
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...