Smoking and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 185
Highlights: Why kicking the smoking habit is harder when you have diabetes, and tips for quitting. Then, back from Iraq, a soldier returns home to his toddler’s diabetes management. Also, the special issues of women with diabetes, and a Jim Turner flashback to his teen years.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Cut your risk of developing cancer. Quit smoking today.
- Diabetes Dad – caring for a child with diabetes from one dad’s perspective.
- Get the female perspective on diabetes.
- Get the recipes for:
o Cheesy Smashed Potatoes
o Cranberry-Raspberry Breeze
o Apple Spinach Salad
o California Shrimp Topper
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cabbage Casserole Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Pasta with Pine Nuts Jerk Beef Roast with Brown Rice Butterscotch Peanut Bites BBQ Chicken and Macaroni Scallops Scampi Style Wild Rice Cherry Stuffing Mexican Style Salsa Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Muffins
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...