dLifeTV Show 183
Highlights: Experts explain how to prevent and treat problems with your largest organ — your skin. Then, satisfy your sweet tooth with sugar-free cheesecake in the dLife kitchen. Also, Jim Turner follows up on the diabetes life of Major League Baseball’s Dmitri Young.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information about skin issues.
- Find out which drugs affect your blood glucose levels.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Sugar-Free Cheesecake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Salad with Citrus Juice and Sweet Pecans Creamy Chocolate Kahlua Pie Beef Soup with Fennel Perfect Picnic Chicken Salad Grilled Summer Squash and Zucchini Mixed Green Salad with Red Pepper Dressing Mixed Herb Pesto Chili-Lime Cucumber Salad Berry Delicious French Toast Chinese Celery
I recently read a very interesting article on the state of precision medicine in the treatment of cancer in Popular Science magazine. Precision medicine, also called "individualized medicine", uses several types of genetic markers for known medical...