dLifeTV Show 183
Highlights: Experts explain how to prevent and treat problems with your largest organ — your skin. Then, satisfy your sweet tooth with sugar-free cheesecake in the dLife kitchen. Also, Jim Turner follows up on the diabetes life of Major League Baseball’s Dmitri Young.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information about skin issues.
- Find out which drugs affect your blood glucose levels.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Sugar-Free Cheesecake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Baked Lentils Casserole Spiced Walnuts Strawberry Bread Soft Apple Cinnamon Cookies Thick Mushroom Gravy Lentil Salad with Vegetables Chicken Tostadas Polenta with Assorted Dried Fruits Chamomile-Pomegranate Tea Southwest Roasted Green Beans
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...