dLifeTV Show 183
Highlights: Experts explain how to prevent and treat problems with your largest organ — your skin. Then, satisfy your sweet tooth with sugar-free cheesecake in the dLife kitchen. Also, Jim Turner follows up on the diabetes life of Major League Baseball’s Dmitri Young.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information about skin issues.
- Find out which drugs affect your blood glucose levels.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Sugar-Free Cheesecake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pickled Beet Salad Light Pumpkin Bread Thai Omelet Soup Jicama Salad with Chile & Lime Bread Pudding with Cherries Garlic Shrimp (Gluten Free) Spice-Roasted Salmon Braunschweiger Liverwurst Ball Hummus Southern Crab Cakes
I was up way too late last night. Stressing myself out – or moreover letting a situation get the better of me. I had had a great work out, I’d run and did a leg and ab circuit that left me feeling great. Then I got home to my quiet house, where the events of the past day started noisily playing dodgeball in my brain. With running combined with weight training, I typically drop directly after the work out and then about six hours later, I have to test again to be sure whatever protein I...