Thyroid and Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 182
Highlights: Find out about a little-known complication that affects over 10 percent of people with diabetes — are you at risk? Plus, a mouthwatering Barbeque Brisket that’s inexpensive and easy to make; listening in on kids talking about diabetes; and a look at how to handle the diabetes police.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about your thyroid.
- What to do about diabetes police.
- Get more information to help your child with diabetes.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Barbeque Beef Brisket.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken Drumsticks with Homemade Horseradish Sauce Hollandaise Asparagus Chicken Pineapple Curried Flounder Hot Potato Salad Zesty Egg Salad Grilled Asparagus Tuna Spread Turkey with White Wine Chicken with Garlic Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...