Snowboarder Sean Busby
dLifeTV Show 181
Highlights: Professional snowboarder Sean Busby teaches smart diabetes management on the slopes; little-known diabetes complications and physical therapy “fixes;” and a cheesy, family-pleasing casserole from the dLife kitchen. Plus, dining out disappointments with dLife’s Jim Turner.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get extreme with your sports.
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Read Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating.
- Get tips for eating out.
- Get help Navigating the Drive-Thru.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mixed Fruit Tortoni Spicy Basil Salsa Grilled Flank Steak Peach Melba Sipper Thai Barley Stir-Fry Grapefruit, Orange, and Banana Salad Scones with Currants Banana Strawberry Shake Cheesy Onion Soup Pumpkin Torte
So there is a nasty, nasty stomach bug circulating in this neck of the woods, right alongside a resurgence of the flu. The Emergency Room at my work is overrun and on diversion (which never, ever happens here). Four of the people on our eight person team here have already gone down with the nastiness. Throwing up. The runs. Severe cramping and stomach rolling. Dizziness. Horrible headaches and fever. Sounds fun, yeah? When I think of how those kinds...