Snowboarder Sean Busby
dLifeTV Show 181
Highlights: Professional snowboarder Sean Busby teaches smart diabetes management on the slopes; little-known diabetes complications and physical therapy “fixes;” and a cheesy, family-pleasing casserole from the dLife kitchen. Plus, dining out disappointments with dLife’s Jim Turner.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get extreme with your sports.
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Read Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating.
- Get tips for eating out.
- Get help Navigating the Drive-Thru.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Crepes Holiday Spinach Leek Dip with Crudites Berries & Honey Sauce Pickled Beet Salad Beet Soup with Dill Whole Wheat Maple Bread Peanut Poppers Red Potato Salad (Gluten Free) Barley and Asparagus Madiera Sauce
There are many things to be said about the American holiday of Thanksgiving. While much of the "legend" of the holiday is probably propaganda (Were the Pilgrims and Indians as close as we'd like them to be? Would a harvest celebration in New England really be this late in the year, when there would have likely already been snow? And what about the turkey, which has changed so much from the bird Ben Franklin touted for our national emblem?), there is something to be said for...