Snowboarder Sean Busby
dLifeTV Show 181
Highlights: Professional snowboarder Sean Busby teaches smart diabetes management on the slopes; little-known diabetes complications and physical therapy “fixes;” and a cheesy, family-pleasing casserole from the dLife kitchen. Plus, dining out disappointments with dLife’s Jim Turner.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get extreme with your sports.
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Read Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating.
- Get tips for eating out.
- Get help Navigating the Drive-Thru.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Ruby Glazed Chicken Breasts Chilled Tomato and Cucumber Soup Multi-Colored Slaw Lightly Spiced Baked Custard Vanilla Mochaccino Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits Shrimp, White Bean, and Pasta Soup Chocolate Cream Grilled Tomato Gazpacho Cinnamon-Spiced Fruit