Snowboarder Sean Busby
dLifeTV Show 181
Highlights: Professional snowboarder Sean Busby teaches smart diabetes management on the slopes; little-known diabetes complications and physical therapy “fixes;” and a cheesy, family-pleasing casserole from the dLife kitchen. Plus, dining out disappointments with dLife’s Jim Turner.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get extreme with your sports.
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Read Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating.
- Get tips for eating out.
- Get help Navigating the Drive-Thru.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Surveys Find Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Are More Willing to Take Action to Achieve A1C Targets Quicker than Physicians and Other Medical Professionals Perceive
FDA Votes to Change Jardiance Label to Show Reduction in Heart-Related Deaths
Low Carb vs. High Carb II – My Diabetes Diet Battle Continued
Pears Baked in Red Wine Norwegian Meatballs Shrimp Artichoke Quiche Oven-Roasted Cheese Fries Faux Pina Colada Sautéed Green Beans and Onions Fish with Mustard Sauce on Spinach Southport Shrimp Hoisin Sauce over Pork Tenderloin Mediterranean Omelet
Years before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, The Other Half came out of a doctor's appointment with a diagnosis of "borderline diabetes" and an ADA exchange diet sheet. His health insurance agency followed up on the diagnosis with a glucometer and test strips. After a year or so of trying to follow the diet plan and test his glucose levels, things appeared to be back in "normal" range, and stood there until a couple of years after my own diagnosis. Shortly...