dLifeTV Show 180
Highlights: Minding your manners over diabetes — how to teach your friends and family boundaries that keep everyone happy. Then, Chef Michel Nischan serves up a diabetes-friendly Italian classic, and dLife visits “Hardball’s” Chris Matthews.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Dr. William Polonsky’s book, Diabetes Burnouot.
- Get diabetes etiquette lessons.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Learn when your kids are ready to manage their diabetes.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Chicken Saltimbocca.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pina Colada Granita Sesame Sauce Chopped Salad With Creamy Italian Dressing Italian Stuffed Zucchini Yee-ha! Burgers Potatoes & Scalloped Tuna Zucchini Salad Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Hen and Eggs Tossed Salad Easy Artichoke Veggie Soup
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...