dLifeTV Show 180
Highlights: Minding your manners over diabetes — how to teach your friends and family boundaries that keep everyone happy. Then, Chef Michel Nischan serves up a diabetes-friendly Italian classic, and dLife visits “Hardball’s” Chris Matthews.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Dr. William Polonsky’s book, Diabetes Burnouot.
- Get diabetes etiquette lessons.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Learn when your kids are ready to manage their diabetes.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Chicken Saltimbocca.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tomato Soup with Bulgur Chilean Vegetable Soup Barley Albondigas Soup Crayfish Tails Swiss-Ham Omelet Easy Marinated Chicken Crawfish and Potato Stew Mushroom Tenderloin Steaks Blueberry Lemon Sauce Chicken Papadoris
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...