dLifeTV Show 180
Highlights: Minding your manners over diabetes — how to teach your friends and family boundaries that keep everyone happy. Then, Chef Michel Nischan serves up a diabetes-friendly Italian classic, and dLife visits “Hardball’s” Chris Matthews.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Dr. William Polonsky’s book, Diabetes Burnouot.
- Get diabetes etiquette lessons.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Learn when your kids are ready to manage their diabetes.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Chicken Saltimbocca.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Scrambled Egg and Mozarella Breakfast Pizza Sweet Pepper and Olive Pork Chicken, Vegetable, and Herb Medley Balsamic Garlic Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Gluten Free) Sun-Dried Tomato and Linguine Soup Vegetable Tamale Pie Eggplant and Tomato Casserole Grilled Winter Squash Banana Cupcakes
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...