Diabetes Behind Bars
dLifeTV Show 179
Highlights: dLife investigates diabetes care in America’s prisons and jails. And, more Real People, Real stories as we visit a woman who has a high flying way of staying fit and in control. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan gives a comfort food favorite — meatloaf — a low-carb makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet more Real People with Real Stories.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Low-Carb Meatloaf.
- Check your diabetes jargon.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Vegetable-Stuffed Chicken Spicy Rice Crab and Cantaloupe Salad Beef with Mixed Vegetables Soup Ginger Spiced Orange Carrot Soup Mediterranean White Bean Dip Three Pepper Dipping Oil Lemon Chicken with Parsley Dressing French Bread with Herbs and Cheese Herbed Parmesan Biscuits
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...