Diabetes Behind Bars
dLifeTV Show 179
Highlights: dLife investigates diabetes care in America’s prisons and jails. And, more Real People, Real stories as we visit a woman who has a high flying way of staying fit and in control. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan gives a comfort food favorite — meatloaf — a low-carb makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet more Real People with Real Stories.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Low-Carb Meatloaf.
- Check your diabetes jargon.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Dilled Carrot Soup Balsamic Vinaigrette Chinese Egg Drop Soup Cucumbers and Yogurt Monkfish with Caramelized Onions and Olives Lemon Creole Shrimp Salad Mexican Ceviche Fresh Tomato and Herb Sauce Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Egg Drop and Asparagus Soup
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...