Travel with Diabetes
dLifeTV show 178
Highlights: Follow dLife as we travel to Guatemala and learn how to handle the challenges of managing diabetes on the move and far from home. Then, an American Idol finalist gives a very special concert, and Chef Michel Nischan creates grill-friendly chicken kabobs.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Going on vacation? Find out what you need to prepare.
- Get more great nutrition ideas from Holly Clegg.
- Listen in as dLife’s Janis Roszler talks with Kevin Covais.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Crabmeat au Gratin Green Beans with Prosciutto and Onions Tilapia with Honey Scallion Dressing Raspberry Cranberry Lemon Berry Squeeze Apple Meatballs Parmesan-Dijon Chicken Iced Tomato and Vodka Soup Berry Cream Cheese Dessert Chicken Divan Spinach and Feta Rolls
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...