Travel with Diabetes
dLifeTV show 178
Highlights: Follow dLife as we travel to Guatemala and learn how to handle the challenges of managing diabetes on the move and far from home. Then, an American Idol finalist gives a very special concert, and Chef Michel Nischan creates grill-friendly chicken kabobs.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Going on vacation? Find out what you need to prepare.
- Get more great nutrition ideas from Holly Clegg.
- Listen in as dLife’s Janis Roszler talks with Kevin Covais.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Barbeque Chicken Salad Cauliflower Parmesan Grouper with Red Pepper Sauce Soft Apple Cinnamon Cookies Ruby Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken Mint-Dusted Asparagus Burgundy Pork Fruit Verde Salad Chocolate Bars Tomato & Onion Salad
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...