Travel with Diabetes
dLifeTV show 178
Highlights: Follow dLife as we travel to Guatemala and learn how to handle the challenges of managing diabetes on the move and far from home. Then, an American Idol finalist gives a very special concert, and Chef Michel Nischan creates grill-friendly chicken kabobs.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Going on vacation? Find out what you need to prepare.
- Get more great nutrition ideas from Holly Clegg.
- Listen in as dLife’s Janis Roszler talks with Kevin Covais.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Twice Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Ham Fat-Free Knaidlach (Matzah Balls) Chicken Meatball Grinders Lemon Harvest Rice Five Spice Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry Oven Fried Chicken Breasts Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash Kasha with Green Vegetables Butternut Squash Casserole Roasted Oriental Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...