What is Good Control?
dLifeTV Show 177
Highlights: Is your doctor targeting the right blood glucose value for you? dLife looks at the debate behind long-term blood sugar goals. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan makes a mock mac and cheese that cuts the carbs but not the flavor. And, take a ride on the open road with a grandmother who doesn’t let diabetes stand in the way of her passion for motorcycles.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Understand blood sugar numbers.
- Get the A1C/EAG chart.
- Do you know your kidneys? Find out here then get more information.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Scroll through other healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cornmeal-Crusted Catfish Harvest Time Stew Plum Sauce Chopped Salad With Creamy Italian Dressing Red Wine Sauce Chicken with Mango and Papaya Salsa Drunken Pork Chops Cranberry Cheese Melt Cheddar and Mushroom Pork Strawberries with Balsamic Vinegar
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...