Diabetes vs. Cancer
dLifeTV Show 176
Highlights: dLife talks to a federal judge faced with a difficult choice – diabetes or cancer. Plus, warm weather food favorites in the dLife kitchen; Miami Ink’s Darren Brass talks tattoos and diabetes; and a single mom inspired to help educate others after her own diabetes diagnosis.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Cut your risk of developing cancer. Quit smoking today.
- Does Body Art Jibe with the Big D?
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Apple-Cabbage Strudel Key Lime Pie Cheese Grits Classic Caesar Salad Herbed Braised Carrots Fresh Asparagus Soup Grilled Sun-Dried Tomato and Cheese Sandwiches Chicken Caesar-Style Jerusalem Platter Ricotta Pears
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...