Diabetes vs. Cancer
dLifeTV Show 176
Highlights: dLife talks to a federal judge faced with a difficult choice – diabetes or cancer. Plus, warm weather food favorites in the dLife kitchen; Miami Ink’s Darren Brass talks tattoos and diabetes; and a single mom inspired to help educate others after her own diabetes diagnosis.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Cut your risk of developing cancer. Quit smoking today.
- Does Body Art Jibe with the Big D?
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Italian Style Chicken Soup Moussaka Southwestern Chicken Salad Salmon Pepper Steaks Apple Sweet Potatoes Lime Bulgur Blueberry Muffins with a Twist of Lemon Lemon and Garlic Shrimp Kabobs Teriyaki Burgers Chocolately Chip Cookies
There are many things to be said about the American holiday of Thanksgiving. While much of the "legend" of the holiday is probably propaganda (Were the Pilgrims and Indians as close as we'd like them to be? Would a harvest celebration in New England really be this late in the year, when there would have likely already been snow? And what about the turkey, which has changed so much from the bird Ben Franklin touted for our national emblem?), there is something to be said for...