Diabetes vs. Cancer
dLifeTV Show 176
Highlights: dLife talks to a federal judge faced with a difficult choice – diabetes or cancer. Plus, warm weather food favorites in the dLife kitchen; Miami Ink’s Darren Brass talks tattoos and diabetes; and a single mom inspired to help educate others after her own diabetes diagnosis.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Cut your risk of developing cancer. Quit smoking today.
- Does Body Art Jibe with the Big D?
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
No-Bake Sugar Plums Shrimp Yule Logs German Style Pork Cheddar and Mushroom Pork Grilled Snapper with Caper Sauce Sweet Potato Chowder Asian Style Eggs Papaya Breakfast Shake Sauteed Sea Scallops and Vegetables Crispy Apple Strudel
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...