Diabetes vs. Cancer
dLifeTV Show 176
Highlights: dLife talks to a federal judge faced with a difficult choice – diabetes or cancer. Plus, warm weather food favorites in the dLife kitchen; Miami Ink’s Darren Brass talks tattoos and diabetes; and a single mom inspired to help educate others after her own diabetes diagnosis.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Cut your risk of developing cancer. Quit smoking today.
- Does Body Art Jibe with the Big D?
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Italian Onion Bread Southwestern Pork Stew Dish Artichoke Caprese Platter Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Salad with Curry Parsnip Mashed Potatoes with Leeks Chicken Stir-Fry Salad Lemon and Strawberry Mousse Southwestern Chicken with Bean Sauce Mushroom and Shallot Sauce Lemon Pound Cake
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...