Diabetes vs. Cancer
dLifeTV Show 176
Highlights: dLife talks to a federal judge faced with a difficult choice – diabetes or cancer. Plus, warm weather food favorites in the dLife kitchen; Miami Ink’s Darren Brass talks tattoos and diabetes; and a single mom inspired to help educate others after her own diabetes diagnosis.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Cut your risk of developing cancer. Quit smoking today.
- Does Body Art Jibe with the Big D?
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Prosciutto and Asparagus Rolls Grilled Pork Chops in Ginger Marinade Pecan Trout with Dijon Sauce Okra and Pepper Stir Fry Indian-Style Lamb Korma Apple Sausages Spicy Ale Dip Veggie and Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes Cheese and Veggie Sandwiches Sweet and Sour Pork
Glucagon is one of those things that hasn't changed much in the diabetes world, in terms of packaging, dosing, method of delivery, since the time of my diagnosis in 1982. It's also one of those items that you buy in the same vein as say a generator. You might never use it, but it sure as heck is handy to have should your lights go out. The first time I was given glucagon was on the front lawn of my childhood home. What I remember of that night was going to bed after a...