dLifeTV Show 175
Highlights: An inspired educator who took diabetes care on the road in her own RV; low-carb creations kids will eat and enjoy; and the secret world of diabetes in Hollywood.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get on board the Diabetes Bus!
- Do you know who's who among celebs with diabetes?
- Meet more famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Find amputation resources.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Salmon Patty for Kids and Chocolate Yogurt Pops.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Maryland Salmon Cakes Glazed Carrots with Orange Peaches, Honey, and Almond Cream Pan Seared Beef with Green Peppercorn Sauce Caribbean Roasted Vegetables Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chicken a la King Vegetable Salad with Cottage Cheese Barbecue Pork on Buns Steamed Lemon Grass Shrimp
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...