dLifeTV Show 175
Highlights: An inspired educator who took diabetes care on the road in her own RV; low-carb creations kids will eat and enjoy; and the secret world of diabetes in Hollywood.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get on board the Diabetes Bus!
- Do you know who's who among celebs with diabetes?
- Meet more famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Find amputation resources.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Salmon Patty for Kids and Chocolate Yogurt Pops.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Picante Salsa Sour Cream Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Rosemary Chicken Grilled Acorn Squash with Tofu Asian Peanut Chicken Soup Melted Blue Cheese and Pear Sandwich Strawberries Balsamic Tasty Oven Baked Tilapia Beef Flavored With Leeks & Capers Chicken, Mint, and Cucumber Kabobs
It’s sometimes hard to keep track of all the misconceptions and myths surrounding type 1 diabetes. I’m here to set the record straight on some of the myths as it relates to Christmas. Diabetes Christmas Myth #1 – Santa Claus only delivers toys to children with type 1 diabetes if their blood sugar is between 80 and 120. True. Diabetes Christmas Myth #2 – Before Prancer was selected as one of Santa’s reindeer, there was a reindeer named...