dLifeTV Show 175
Highlights: An inspired educator who took diabetes care on the road in her own RV; low-carb creations kids will eat and enjoy; and the secret world of diabetes in Hollywood.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get on board the Diabetes Bus!
- Do you know who's who among celebs with diabetes?
- Meet more famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Find amputation resources.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Salmon Patty for Kids and Chocolate Yogurt Pops.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Fruit Compote in Spiced Wine Vegetable Chicken Salad with Creamy Dijon Dressing Apricot Tea Sparkler Chip Dip Indian Pork Raisin-Cinnamon Rolls Pumpkin Mousse Pineapple Salsa over Glazed Chicken Breasts Spiced Pecans Chicken and Egg Noodles with Tomato Sauce
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...