dLifeTV Show 175
Highlights: An inspired educator who took diabetes care on the road in her own RV; low-carb creations kids will eat and enjoy; and the secret world of diabetes in Hollywood.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get on board the Diabetes Bus!
- Do you know who's who among celebs with diabetes?
- Meet more famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Find amputation resources.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Salmon Patty for Kids and Chocolate Yogurt Pops.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Apple-Cheddar Muffins Mushrooms and Barley Bulgur Pilaf with Raisins Garlic and Herb Oven Fried Halibut Oatmeal - Pecan Cookies Cauliflower with Cheddar Sauce Zsweet Banana Bread Pot Roast With Black Bean Garlic Sauce Date-Nut Bread Curried Ham Salad with Pineapple
I hate to even suggest this, but what if the cure never comes? What if long-term clinical human trials go on indefinitely into the future with no hope in sight? What if cinnamon is just cinnamon? What if cactus juice is just cactus juice and reptile saliva just reptile saliva? And what if the BCG drug is a vaccine for tuberculosis and nothing more? I have this terrible feeling I’ll be an old man with a long grey wizard’s beard and a walking cane made out of...