dLifeTV Show 175
Highlights: An inspired educator who took diabetes care on the road in her own RV; low-carb creations kids will eat and enjoy; and the secret world of diabetes in Hollywood.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get on board the Diabetes Bus!
- Do you know who's who among celebs with diabetes?
- Meet more famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Find amputation resources.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Salmon Patty for Kids and Chocolate Yogurt Pops.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Fresh Asparagus With Lemon Grilled Fruit with Strawberry Dip Leek Soup Crab Salad Corn and Red Pepper Salsa Lemon Roasted Chicken Tuna Rice Pilaf Zucchini and Peppers Chicken and Ginger Noodle Soup Stacked Tomato Salad
Because I wear my Dexcom on my arm, I’ve slowly adjusted to the fact that people will ask me about it. Sometimes it’s the rude and inquisitive “What’s that?” and sometimes it’s somewhat sincere curiosity “Is that a (insert random type of medical device that they assume)?” Sometimes it bothers me more than others depending on how they ask and how they respond once I’ve told them what it is. I have limits to how much myth-busting I want to do in everyday conversation and how much rudeness I can...