Team Type 1
dLife Show 174
Highlights: dLife trains with Team Type 1 - champion world class cyclists who are breaking new barriers in the world of diabetes. Plus, a Detroit slam poet sounds off about her type 2 diabetes; a U.S. soldier fights to take his insulin pump to Iraq; and Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a low-carb breakfast frittata.
Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Team Type 1 and find out more about their mission.
- Need a babysitter? Find one.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan’s recipe for Asparagus-Gruyere Frittata.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Rosemary and Garlic Leg of Lamb Chicken Club Salad BBQ Chicken and Macaroni Ricotta Pears Spicy Lentil Curry Fruit Slushy Seared Onions and Peppers Pan Seared Filet Mignon Avocado Taco Dip Cauliflower Soup
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...