dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Kohlrabi Salad Seared Mahi Mahi with Wilted Spinach Cheesy Tortilla Rolls Spicy Popcorn Four-Grain Cornbread Greek Tomatoes Halibut Fillets with Pineapple Stacked Tomato Salad Pears Stuffed with Ricotta and Cream Cheese Indonesian Tofu Satay
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...