dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Dilled Pasta Salad Hearty Vegetable Loaf Sweet and Spicy Cornmeal Muffins Peanut Butter Pie Orange Chicken Kabobs Bean Dip With Blue Cheese and Bacon Boiled Edamame Sardines with Roasted Tomatoes on Focaccia Herbed Custard Brulee Baked Flounder au Gratin
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...