dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Refried Beans Lemony Lentil and Goat Cheese Salad Powerhouse Breakfast Salad for Two Aunt Sally's Whole Grain Almonds and Cranberries Egg and Vegetable Salad Wraps Ocean Spray® Cranberry Lime Mint Spritzer Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With An Apricot Ginger Glaze Bread and Butter Pudding Poblano Sour Cream Sauce Beef Tenderloin With Shiitake Sauce
During that long first week in the hospital following diagnosis, the endocrinologists and nurses teach you many things. A proper hairy eyeball is not one of them. The hairy eyeball comes with time. Eyes are squinted at 30 degrees without blinking. Head moves slowly in direction of intended target and protrudes forward alien-like. Lips are tightly aligned and locked. Limbs and torso are...