dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Easy Bean Salad Broiled Bluefish with Tomato Coulis Caribbean Barbecued Pork Chops Bell Pepper Delight Santa Fe Salad Cheesy Toast Cherry Almond Snack Mix Guacamole - Stuffed Tomatoes Cheesy Baked Salsa Chicken Meringue Pie Crust
Some people like waking up to a cool mid-summer morning breeze, gently swaying their window curtains and caressing their face. Others like to wake up to fresh ground coffee brewing or the glorious sizzle of bacon. Some others may like to wake to the cold nose of their puppy and a big wet lick across their nose. Me? I like to wake up to a 342 mg/dl staring at me menacingly from the Dexcom monitor on my night table. I like to jump out of bed and say, “CRAP!” or...