dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Kosher -Classic Golden Chicken Soup Spinach and Tofu Dip Roasted Pepper and Caper Stuffed Chicken Breasts Scallops with Sesame Sauce Karen's Fresh Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Garlic-Stuffed Red Potatoes Mango Salsa Broccoli & Olive Salad with Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette Chocolate Meringue Kisses Strawberry and Almond Thumprint Cookies
The Vendor Village at this year's Tour de Cure was rather limited: the massage folk pulled out at the last minute, the replacement massage folk only did quick back rubs (and pulled out at 2pm), and other than Photonugget (the official photographers), there were three vendors — all of whom were exhibiting food or drink. On the plus side, all of these products are, or should be, of interest to the diabetes and celiac communities. All were gluten-free, low GI, and (as...