dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Spicy Pork Mole Lemon-Orange Fizz Cheesy Crab Spread Green Bean and Almond Casserole Chicken Mushroom Casserole Piquant Chicken with Apricot-Mustard Sauce Asparagus Casserole Caramel Nut Cupcakes Crawfish Omelet Honey-Glazed Carrots
This morning it wasn’t the sun, the wind, or the birds that woke me up. It was the soft, insistent vibrating of a medical device urging me to check my blood sugar. Opening my eyes, still safely under the covers, I checked my blood sugar with a meter smaller than a deck of cards, calibrated my continuous glucose monitor, and then glanced at my insulin pump — which reminded me that today was the day I needed to change my infusion set. My dLife is pretty high tech. And I’m...