dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Avocado Grapefruit Salad Corn and Scallop Chowder Mustard-Carrot Salad Herb Grilled Trout Pepper Steak with Mushroom Gravy Spinach and Water Chestnut Dip Bread and Butter Pudding Orange and Cranberry Sauce Broccoli Rabe with Olives and Lemon Sauteed Liver with Lemon Thyme
So.... I had a real bad low bloodsugar the other night. The kind of low bloodsugar that might have required an ambulance call had I not relented, finally and after much go around, to taking the treatment that was being offered to me. Ambulances make noise. They make lights. They make attention at 2:30 in the morning. Which brought up a discussion about disclosure. "Do your neighbors know you're a diabetic?" "No, I've only been here a couple of weeks and...