dLifeTV Show 173
Highlights: dLife celebrates three years of diabetes information, inspiration, and connection. Nicole Johnson and Jim Turner take a look back at how it all started, behind-the-scenes footage, and show highlights.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Make new friends in the dLife Forum.
- Find diabetic recipes.
- Get cooking lessons in the dLife kitchen.
- Meet famous and infamous people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Apple Pancakes Savory Vidalia Onion Soup Breakfast Burritos Grecian White Omelet Grape and Carrot Salad Grilled Antipasto Skewers Salmon Patty for Kids Spicy Cajun Chicken Baked Custard with Raspberry Sauce Shrimp with Chipotle Chile Pepper Sauce
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...