dLifeTV Show 172
Highlights: An entertainer’s death inspires a “bold and sassy” diabetes empowerment movement – meet Divabetic. Also, the challenges of celiac disease; classic comfort food from the dLife kitchen; and Jim Turner with ten things he hates about diabetes.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about celiac disease.
- Find a gluten-free restaurant in your area.
- Tap your inner Diva.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan’s recipe for Cheesy Beef Casserole.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Cottage Cheese Parfaits Turkey Cream Cheese Bites Penne Mediterranean Delight Salad Mouthwatering Nuts Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Peach and Strawberry Flan Pumpkin Torte Chicken, Mint, and Cucumber Kabobs Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Couscous and Lentil Salad with Garlic Feta
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...