dLifeTV Show 172
Highlights: An entertainer’s death inspires a “bold and sassy” diabetes empowerment movement – meet Divabetic. Also, the challenges of celiac disease; classic comfort food from the dLife kitchen; and Jim Turner with ten things he hates about diabetes.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about celiac disease.
- Find a gluten-free restaurant in your area.
- Tap your inner Diva.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan’s recipe for Cheesy Beef Casserole.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
Monkey Bread Garlic Sage Oil Lemon-Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian-Style Slow Cooked Turkey Soup Vanilla-Raspberry Treat Curried Pinwheels Marshmallow Fruit Squares Black Bean and Wild Rice Soup Olympus Greek Salad w/Chicken Mediterranean Frittata (Gluten Free)
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...