dLifeTV Show 172
Highlights: An entertainer’s death inspires a “bold and sassy” diabetes empowerment movement – meet Divabetic. Also, the challenges of celiac disease; classic comfort food from the dLife kitchen; and Jim Turner with ten things he hates about diabetes.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about celiac disease.
- Find a gluten-free restaurant in your area.
- Tap your inner Diva.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan’s recipe for Cheesy Beef Casserole.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum
White Sea Bass with Garlic Whole Wheat Spice Cookies Carne Guisada Louisiana Style Gumbo with Chicken and Shrimp Citrus Halibut Mint, Raspberry, and Black Currant Tea Pumpkin Splendor (Spread) Fruit Kabobs Orange Brown Rice with Peaches Fried Fish with Moroccan Vinaigrette
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...