dLifeTV Show 170
Highlights: Two doctors help to turn the tide of type 2 diabetes in minority children; a mouthwatering cake from the dLife kitchen; and kids talking to other kids about their diabetes lives. Plus, Jim Turner takes an arresting look at the diabetes police.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Help for your overweight child.
- Dealing with diabetes burnout.
- Dealing with the food police.
- Get the recipe for Low-Carb Chocolate Cake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Simple-To-Make Chinese Chicken Indian Style Fish Stew Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake Herbed Grit Cakes Kiwi with Strawberries Fruity Yogurt Mix Bread Pudding Florentine All That Jazz Seasoning Grecian Sweet Egg Braid Chicken ala Cacciatore
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...