dLifeTV Show 170
Highlights: Two doctors help to turn the tide of type 2 diabetes in minority children; a mouthwatering cake from the dLife kitchen; and kids talking to other kids about their diabetes lives. Plus, Jim Turner takes an arresting look at the diabetes police.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Help for your overweight child.
- Dealing with diabetes burnout.
- Dealing with the food police.
- Get the recipe for Low-Carb Chocolate Cake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Roasted Cod with Fresh Tomato Sauce Sautéed Leeks and Peppers Slow-Cooked Beef Sate Burgers Vinegar Biscuits Grilled Chicken Sandwich Caviar Mold German Beef and Barley Bake Carne Adovada Spicy Vegetable Omelette
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...