dLifeTV Show 170
Highlights: Two doctors help to turn the tide of type 2 diabetes in minority children; a mouthwatering cake from the dLife kitchen; and kids talking to other kids about their diabetes lives. Plus, Jim Turner takes an arresting look at the diabetes police.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Help for your overweight child.
- Dealing with diabetes burnout.
- Dealing with the food police.
- Get the recipe for Low-Carb Chocolate Cake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary and Thyme Confetti Summer Salad Vegetable Garden Marinade Beef and Roasted Pepper Crostini Turkey Meatloaf (Gluten Free) Garlic, Celery, and Spinach Rice Apple-Cheddar Muffins Turkey Salisbury Steak (Gluten Free) Sirloin Steak with Adobo Gravy Gingered Flounder
July has kicked off to be quite insane and a little freaking weird, to be honest. On the 1st, I hopped on a jet plane to vacation with my mom on the East Coast. We roadtripped to Montreal, which was interestingly wonderful. It was great to get away, but definitely too short-lived to return to life as normal this week. I am still dealing with a lot of emotional things lately, which has me wondering what underlying issue is making these ugly emotions turn up. While my mom and I sat...