dLifeTV Show 170
Highlights: Two doctors help to turn the tide of type 2 diabetes in minority children; a mouthwatering cake from the dLife kitchen; and kids talking to other kids about their diabetes lives. Plus, Jim Turner takes an arresting look at the diabetes police.
Special Guests: Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Help for your overweight child.
- Dealing with diabetes burnout.
- Dealing with the food police.
- Get the recipe for Low-Carb Chocolate Cake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Find out healthy ways to have your favorite foods.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Multi-Colored Slaw Honey-Broiled Pineapple Slices Root Vegetables with an Apricot Glaze Berry Vinegar Mediterranean Terrine with Leeks and Truffles Roasted Chipotle Salsa Strawberry Vinaigrette Kidney Bean, Barley, and Sweet Potato Stew Enlitened Onions Oven Roasted Orange-Chile Glazed Turkey Tenderloin
I have been practicing yoga very regularly now for over a month. I’m working through at least two hot flow classes each week, mostly three or more. My Asanas (yoga positions) are getting stronger and more fluid and my breathing is more focused. More importantly, I am actually starting to notice a difference in my ability to manage stress in my day-to-day life. In a hot Vinyasa Flow Class last week, some of the instructor’s words in establishing intention...