dLifeTV Show 169
Highlights: How tough love and a diabetes diagnosis pulled a troubled major league baseball player back from the brink and into the comeback story of the year. Plus, cooking with Chef Michel Nischan, and a New York City Ballet soloist who didn’t let diabetes stop her on or off the stage.
Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Find out more about athletes with diabetes.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for Teryiyaki Tofu & Broccoli.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- How's your vision? Check it now!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Provencale Grilled Tuna Chicken with Quinoa (KEEN - wah) Citrus Jalapeno Chicken Salsa Meatballs Peanut Butter and Peach Muffins Herb Cucumber Soup Chicken and Pear Skillet Crab Chowder Fresh Spinach and Kiwi Salad Roasted Ham
July has kicked off to be quite insane and a little freaking weird, to be honest. On the 1st, I hopped on a jet plane to vacation with my mom on the East Coast. We roadtripped to Montreal, which was interestingly wonderful. It was great to get away, but definitely too short-lived to return to life as normal this week. I am still dealing with a lot of emotional things lately, which has me wondering what underlying issue is making these ugly emotions turn up. While my mom and I sat...