dLifeTV Show 169
Highlights: How tough love and a diabetes diagnosis pulled a troubled major league baseball player back from the brink and into the comeback story of the year. Plus, cooking with Chef Michel Nischan, and a New York City Ballet soloist who didn’t let diabetes stop her on or off the stage.
Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Find out more about athletes with diabetes.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for Teryiyaki Tofu & Broccoli.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- How's your vision? Check it now!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Ranch Eggs Grilled Halibut with Lemon Chicken Mediterranean Flavored Sirloin Steak Strips Tangy Slaw Salad Spicy Island Chicken Onion and Blue Cheese Focaccia Sweet Cornmeal Cakes Grilled Fruit with Strawberry Dip Fudgy Pudding Treats
I am in desperate need of a nap. Between frequent bathroom trips and constant tossing and turning overnight, my sleep has dwindled. But what do you expect at almost 33 weeks pregnant? My whole body is tired these days though. Two weeks ago, a mix of severe lightheadedness and some weird blood pressure readings at home had my doctor send me to Labor & Delivery for a couple of hours of observation. My blood pressure was fine while at the hospital and I haven’t been checking as...