dLifeTV Show 167
Highlights: Practical advice for coping with the emotional ups and downs of diabetes; a Bishop who spreads the message of diabetes awareness to the homeless; and stirring up soup in the dLife kitchen. Plus, Jim Turner remembers his diagnosis day.
Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get tips on coping with burnout.
- Learn how to make a difference in the diabetes community.
- Get more information about exercise and sports safety.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for mushroom bisque soup.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Broiled Bluefish with Tomato Coulis Cheese and Spinach Squares Bread Pudding With Challah Easy Artichoke Veggie Soup Hot Brown Sugar Tea Grouper Piccata (Gluten Free) Split Pea Soup With Barley Mini Cheeseburgers Cabbage and Sauerkraut Rolls Steamed Carrots with Tofu Alfredo Sauce
When I first heard the news of Usher’s son’s diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, I thought, “how sad to have yet another young member of our T1 community.” My second thought, though, was, “How can Usher help me?” Like Princess Leia’s hologram to Obi-Wan Kenobi, I’m feeling compelled to get a message to Usher to let him know just how dire the situation is. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person but my...