dLifeTV Show 167
Highlights: Practical advice for coping with the emotional ups and downs of diabetes; a Bishop who spreads the message of diabetes awareness to the homeless; and stirring up soup in the dLife kitchen. Plus, Jim Turner remembers his diagnosis day.
Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get tips on coping with burnout.
- Learn how to make a difference in the diabetes community.
- Get more information about exercise and sports safety.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for mushroom bisque soup.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
German Meatballs Turkey Cream Cheese Bites Lemon Corn Cake Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies Pork with Mustard Sauce Mini Minty Brownie Bites Mini Focaccia Pizzas Pesto Sauce Spicy Peanut Butter Dip Home-Fried Potatoes
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...