dLifeTV Show 167
Highlights: Practical advice for coping with the emotional ups and downs of diabetes; a Bishop who spreads the message of diabetes awareness to the homeless; and stirring up soup in the dLife kitchen. Plus, Jim Turner remembers his diagnosis day.
Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get tips on coping with burnout.
- Learn how to make a difference in the diabetes community.
- Get more information about exercise and sports safety.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for mushroom bisque soup.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Braised Bell Peppers Herbed Bell Peppers Steak Skewers Pickled Roasted Peppers Fruit-Stuffed Vidalia Onions Agrodolce Dressing Seared Onions and Peppers Steakhouse London Broil Chinese Egg Drop Soup Braised Cod
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...