Highlights: "Miami Ink" star Darren Brass talks about his diabetes life in tattoo business. Then, dLife goes to Iowa where two brothers share diabetes, but disagree on management. Plus, your health insurance questions answered, and in the kitchen, Chef Michel Nischan has a zesty, low-carb grilled fish dish.
Special Guests: Darren Brass; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find out more about diabetes complications.
- Get more information on diabetes and finances.
- Search for patience assistance programs.
- more from Stewart Perry on dLife Podcasts.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Grilled Tilapia and Broccoli.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Get more information on financing your diabetes care.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Southwestern Tortellini Salad Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits Apple Sunrise Wasabi Guacamole Parmesan Muffins Cheesy Spinach Pizza Mixed Greens with Onion and Garlic Chicken and Broccoli Quiche Havana Black Beans and Rice Steamed Lemon Grass Shrimp
Because I apparently have a lot of free time on my hands and because I’m remarkably immature, I offer my first installment of a series I will call, “Typo.” If you’re like me, you might be lazy. You might have a pile of clean clothes on the side of your bed the size of an igloo that you promised your wife you’d put away weeks ago. You might also shorten words because one-syllable words are way easier to say than two. I often refer to Dexcom as Dex....