Highlights: Learn about a program that puts pharmacists at the head of diabetes care and provides free medication for patients. And the inspirational story of a former pro-athlete who gave the gift of life to his NFL teammate. Also, dLife’s Jim Turner tackles the tough question of drinking alcohol with diabetes, and actress Delta Burke chats about her diabetes routine.
Special Guests: Delta Burke
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find out if assistance with diabetes care is available in your area.
- Find out more about alcohol and diabetes.
- Test your celebrity diabetes IQ!
- Get inspired by actors and athletes who have diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spiced Rhubarb Jam Lime Fajita Kabobs Crunchy Orange Carrot Rice Cake Beef Steak and Potato Kabobs Savory Carrot Soup Fresh Pineapple Upside-Down Polenta Cake Grilled Steak on Arugula Piedmont Pork Stew Barbecued Prawns Banana Peanut Chocolate Smoothie
As I noted in my last post, I'm currently in my company's open season, and after many years with only an employer-only-contribution Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and high-stakes Flexible Spending Account (FSA), we finally have the option of a true, we-keep-the-money-we-don't-use Health Savings Account (HSA) plan. While priced between the two HRA plans, the HSA plan has some interesting quirks of its own that are...