Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chili-Lime Cucumber Salad Double Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate Pie Southwestern Black Bean Spread Pickled Beetz Thai Curry Stir-Fry Mixed Grain Bread Low Calorie Cranberry Sauce Pineapple Topped Sweet Potatoes Lemon Cloud Pie Quick Rice Pudding
We’re at twenty-eight, almost twenty-nine weeks now. Life has been moving at rocket speed lately and I can’t seem to catch my breath (literally and figuratively these days). I just had my twenty-eight week appointment with my OB/GYN and I am fighting back the feeling of failure. Everything is going okay, as I keep having to remind myself. I’ve had some swelling that is now not responding to rest (as in, I lay in bed for 14 hours and my ankles are still the size of elephants), but...