Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Nancy Younger’s Fit for the Road blog.
- Find out more about PD/MD.
- Learn more about Byetta and other type 2 treatment options.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Charmoula Marinade.
- Get the recipe for Charmoula Marinade
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch tips on eating healthy when dining out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Garlic-Roasted Carrots Raspberry Balzamic Vinaigrette BBQ Pizza Bites Clams and Mussels with Tomato Barbeque Sauce Fruit Soup Grapefruit Avocado Salsa Artichokes with Dill Dip Honey Baked Pecan Peaches Chocolate Chip Cookies Sweet Strawberry Bowl
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...