Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Nancy Younger’s Fit for the Road blog.
- Find out more about PD/MD.
- Learn more about Byetta and other type 2 treatment options.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Charmoula Marinade.
- Get the recipe for Charmoula Marinade
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch tips on eating healthy when dining out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Zesty Guacamole Chicken Apricot Salad Glazed Carrots with Green Olives Tomato Chicken Sauce Herbed Broccoli and Pasta Soup Almond Curry Spread Beer Marinated Shrimp Corn, Bell Pepper, and Zucchini Stir-Fry Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad Pork Loin with Vegetables
Many people say that depression is a side effect or complication of diabetes. Without discounting the association of the psychological condition with the physical one, I'm not convinced that our high and/or unstable glucose levels are directly responsible for that change in our mental state. My belief is that the unrelenting need for self-care, for following the sort of care schedules that can drive licensed, professional caregivers crazy, is what overwhelms us...