Special Guests: Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Nancy Younger’s Fit for the Road blog.
- Find out more about PD/MD.
- Learn more about Byetta and other type 2 treatment options.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Charmoula Marinade.
- Get the recipe for Charmoula Marinade
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Watch tips on eating healthy when dining out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Grilled Apple Pecan Cups Homemade Pickles Quiche Lorraine with a Twist Green Bean Salad Balsamic Leeks Grilled Tomatoes with Breadcrumbs Chicken and Peaches in a Spiced Orange Sauce Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions Basic Pizza Dough Tomato-Studded Tuna Salad Sandwiches
We’re at twenty-eight, almost twenty-nine weeks now. Life has been moving at rocket speed lately and I can’t seem to catch my breath (literally and figuratively these days). I just had my twenty-eight week appointment with my OB/GYN and I am fighting back the feeling of failure. Everything is going okay, as I keep having to remind myself. I’ve had some swelling that is now not responding to rest (as in, I lay in bed for 14 hours and my ankles are still the size of elephants), but...