Highlights: It’s “Diabetes Hardball” when Nicole Johnson turns the tables on MSNBC’s Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik talks about advances in treating diabetic neuropathy; and in Real People, Real Stories, a Connecticut woman who uses yoga to lower her blood sugar and stress.
Special Guests: Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin for Life – Click here to donate insulin.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Find our how real people are getting fit.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mint, Raspberry, and Black Currant Tea Garden Fresh Quiche Bites (Gluten Free) Braised Bell Peppers Italian Minestrone Cherry-Crowned Almond Pear Gems Baked Pork Chops Insalata Tricolore Sugar 'n Spice Snack Handmade Cinnamon Rolls Granola Bread
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...