Highlights: It’s “Diabetes Hardball” when Nicole Johnson turns the tables on MSNBC’s Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik talks about advances in treating diabetic neuropathy; and in Real People, Real Stories, a Connecticut woman who uses yoga to lower her blood sugar and stress.
Special Guests: Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin for Life – Click here to donate insulin.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Find our how real people are getting fit.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Moroccan Lamb Roast (Gluten Free) Tilapia With Roasted Red Bell Peppers and Olives Buffalo Chicken Fingers Turkey/Vegetable Meatballs Tomato Cocktail Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with Tuna Homemade Cucumber Dressing Red Wine Italian Dressing Chicken and Pasta Stew With Mushrooms Dijon Citrus Lamb Chops