Highlights: It’s “Diabetes Hardball” when Nicole Johnson turns the tables on MSNBC’s Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik talks about advances in treating diabetic neuropathy; and in Real People, Real Stories, a Connecticut woman who uses yoga to lower her blood sugar and stress.
Special Guests: Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin for Life – Click here to donate insulin.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Find our how real people are getting fit.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Turkey-Waldorf Pita Pocket Toasted Coconut Cream Tart Rah-Rahs Orange and Blueberry Muffins Moroccan Chicken Stew Lean Homemade Sausage Pureed Split Pea Soup Asparagus Sole Roll Ups Cheddar and Sausage Quiche Wilted Spinach Salad
I'm always amazed when I hear how much time quarterback Peyton Manning puts in at practice. More than 15 seasons playing NFL football at the highest level and he still finds areas in his game that require fixing. It's been 10 years for us in the game of type 1 diabetes and I still have so much to learn. Not to compare my diabetes management success to Peyton Manning's football success. If anything, I'm more like Peyton's brother, Eli. I...