Highlights: It’s “Diabetes Hardball” when Nicole Johnson turns the tables on MSNBC’s Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik talks about advances in treating diabetic neuropathy; and in Real People, Real Stories, a Connecticut woman who uses yoga to lower her blood sugar and stress.
Special Guests: Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin for Life – Click here to donate insulin.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Find our how real people are getting fit.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pork Kabobs with Peanut Glaze Cauliflower with Cheddar Sauce Red Hot Iced Coffee Chocolate Cream Portobello Wrap Bacon & Boursin Cheese Puff Pastry Spicy Chicken Chili Braised Pork Medallions with Apples Apricot Ginger Preserves Cheesy Crab Spread
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...