Highlights: It’s “Diabetes Hardball” when Nicole Johnson turns the tables on MSNBC’s Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik talks about advances in treating diabetic neuropathy; and in Real People, Real Stories, a Connecticut woman who uses yoga to lower her blood sugar and stress.
Special Guests: Chris Matthews; Dr. Aaron Vinik
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin for Life – Click here to donate insulin.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Find our how real people are getting fit.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Salad Macaroni Chicken and Pear Skillet Fettuccine Pasta with Black Bean Sauce Ham & Broccoli with Noodles Chicken Provencal Crispy Sweet Potatoes High Fiber Roasted Garlic Hummus Bread Pudding Florentine Fruit Souffle Iced Melon Soup with Sherbet
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...