Highlights: A close-up view of diabetic eye disease; understanding the glycemic index; and low-carb Mexican cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Marc Lowe; Dr. Thomas Wolever; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Thomas Wolever.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for Fish Taco Salad.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Learn more about diabetic eye disease.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Orange Salmon Refreshing Iced Mocha Latte Peppermint Clouds Orange Baked Pork Tenderloin Frisee Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts Grilled Swordfish Steaks with Chermoula Sauteed Okra and Tomatoes Mini Lobster Rolls Sweet Peas and Pearl Onions Salsa Chicken
We're into the holiday entertaining season. For many of us, this means eating at other people's homes, out to restaurants (replete with "all you can eat" buffets), and office parties. Tight budgets, end-of-year sales rushes, and unrealistic productivity expectations have turned the office catered restaurant holiday into an "everybody bring something" potluck (or "covered dish dinner", if you're from the southeastern United States). The potluck/covered dish...