Highlights: A close-up view of diabetic eye disease; understanding the glycemic index; and low-carb Mexican cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Marc Lowe; Dr. Thomas Wolever; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Thomas Wolever.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for Fish Taco Salad.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Learn more about diabetic eye disease.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Light and Fruity Raspberry Mold Shrimp Soup Italian Sandwich Chicken Gumbo with Rice Orange Pinwheels Corn and Black Bean Salad Smoked Salmon Tortilla Pinwheels Cajun Shepherds Pie Minestrone Zuppa Swedish Rye Bread
Someone at work asked me for a “fun fact” about myself for an upcoming newsletter highlighting recent accomplishments. Having just had an absolutely hellish day and night of high blood sugars, I thought … Fun Fact: My son’s blood sugar was 525 yesterday. Fun Fact: My son’s blood sugar was so high that he couldn’t take part in his hockey team’s end-of-season party. Fun Fact: It took several...