Highlights: A close-up view of diabetic eye disease; understanding the glycemic index; and low-carb Mexican cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Marc Lowe; Dr. Thomas Wolever; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Thomas Wolever.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for Fish Taco Salad.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Learn more about diabetic eye disease.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Indian BBQ Chicken Creamy Cheesy Cauliflower Garlic and Jalapeno Collard Greens Carrot and Parsnip Soup with Curry Easy Drop Biscuits Pear-Mustard Sauce Arugula Salad with Oil and Vinegar Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna Raspberry Dream Mousse Green Beans and Walnuts
About two weeks ago, our international STAR TREK organization received an inquiry from one of its chapter leaders about the availability of a "mental health counselor". From his initial complaint, it sounds as if a number of our organization-level leaders don't have the necessary "people skills" to address members who may, or may not, have come "out of the closet" about ongoing mental health issues, that some of those members would benefit from...