Highlights: A close-up view of diabetic eye disease; understanding the glycemic index; and low-carb Mexican cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Marc Lowe; Dr. Thomas Wolever; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Thomas Wolever.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan's recipe for Fish Taco Salad.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Learn more about diabetic eye disease.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Thai Orange Beef Salad Pork Chops Braised in Milk Spinach-Salmon Pinwheels Bran Crumb Pie Crust Poached Halibut in a Mushroom Sauce Orange Yogurt Drink Sun-Dried Tomato and Mozzarella Focaccia Roast Turkey with Cranberry Stuffing Baked Flounder in Dill Sauce Crunchy Turkey Casserole
I’ll be the first to admit it – when I first heard that Nightscout was in the “CGM in the cloud” business, I was very skeptical. I mean, I was a big fan of their music back in the day, but what could a group of 1980s arena rockers possibly know about cloud-based diabetes technology? Writing Sister Christian is one thing. Writing code for open-source software is completely another! Nightscout completely proved me wrong and I’m happy to report...