Treatment and Technology
Highlights: Wired for diabetes control – how technology helps and hinders. Plus, the holy grail of diabetes – the closed loop system. And, a special babysitting service that caters to kids with diabetes.
Special Guests: Dr. Stuart Weinzimer; Kimberly Ross; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Stuart Weinzimer.
- Find out more about safesittings.com and get baby sitting tips.
- Get Chef Michel Nischan’s recipe for Magnificent Marinara Over Spaghetti Squash.
- Find out more about the artificial pancreas.
- Find out the latest in diabetes technology.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tandoori Chicken Mouthwatering Nuts Indonesian Chicken Slow Cooked Steak in Creamy Salsa Indian Monkfish Corn Casserole Medley Curried Coconut Soup No-Bake Strawberry Pie Tuna Appetizers Creamed Baby Spinach
One of the "parents' business" items on our current trip to Virginia was a visit by a case nurse from an agency that is trying to get the Out-Laws additional personal and health assistance. While the old folk found her questions intrusive, they were reasonable follow-ons based on the OutLaws' current states of cognitive and physical health. One of the sets of questions was about their medications. A list of them was posted on the door to the den. The case nurse assumed...