Highlights: The life and times of diabetes pioneer Elliott Joslin; ten things to hate about diabetes; and finding help and hope on the Internet.
Special Guests: Dr. Thomas Hostetter
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetic kidney disease.
- Find out about other diabetes resources.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
- View a slide show about the life of Eliott Joslin
Apple Cinnamon Squares Pub Style Cabbage Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Cheese Strawberry Bread Tasty Turkey Loaf Kale Chips with Toasted Nori Cauliflower au Gratin Confetti Scones Berries 'n Cream Cheese Spiced Chicken with Tomato Chutney
One of the "parents' business" items on our current trip to Virginia was a visit by a case nurse from an agency that is trying to get the Out-Laws additional personal and health assistance. While the old folk found her questions intrusive, they were reasonable follow-ons based on the OutLaws' current states of cognitive and physical health. One of the sets of questions was about their medications. A list of them was posted on the door to the den. The case nurse assumed...